Old 08-16-2017, 02:34 PM   #5
Sheba2011
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I prefer results over friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
I respect all devs just for working on the game,so this is not a disrespect shot in no shape or form.I just feel that some comsumers rather like the devs to the point they look past the lack results ect..I rather not like a dev that shows results than love a dev that don't show results.I respect but reality is reality and Unfortunantly Madden is Madden.
Speaking for me and me alone, I have seen enough out of these current dev's to actually put some trust in them. Rex, John White and the rest of these guys have been so incredibly open with the community the past few years in ways that Madden (and other games) devs never have. Some of them have even come on here to interact with the sim community. They still have a lot of work to do to get the franchise mode to even match some other sports games but I have seen progress.

But the results or lack there of often times go far beyond the devs themselves. EA is a company that is notorious for having strict control over their products and providing their devs very little freedom to do what they want. Many Madden devs belong to the sim community and want the same features we all want but it's out of their control. They have a job to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove