Kevin82485
Rookie

Kevin82485's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Need help getting game to play/install on 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamok
Nothing huh? :-(

Well, does anyone know if PAL is the only version that works, as it shows on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tible_titles)? Or is anyone playing an NTSC version on their 360 Slim?

Any help/info at all would be appreciated you guys.

Take care,
Damn, this is a year too late, but it sounds like you did not actually buy an original OEM hard drive. I had the exact same error message when trying the play any original Xbox games on my 360. For years I just went without playing OG Xbox games because the hard drive I bought on eBay worked perfectly for 360 games. But one day I was like "what is really going on here?"

It turned out that the hard drive I bought was not an official Microsoft hard drive. It was missing Partition 2 on the hard drive which contains the OG Xbox emulation software.

I dug around the Internet and eventually found a guide that walked me through copying the necessary data to the hard drive and viola, I could then play OG Xbox games.

To you or anynew else who has this issue, try searching for "restore missing Xbox partition 2". There are lots of good guides available for resolving the issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Wisconsin Badgers

XBL: TheJudge24
PSN: UntalentedTalent

Last edited by Kevin82485; 09-19-2017 at 12:48 AM.