View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 01:36 PM   #29
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Using 2 controllers with custom playbooks for CPU vs CPU games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie
Watched the video I have two questions does it have to be the same custom playbook and two how do you get the option to select play the moment?
those were two differnt playbooks i downloaded randomly on madden share just to test.

to access play the moments, you can only have control of one team. by have control, I mean, using a character—coach, owner, player. I make any changes to the team I’m playing because the stick, your changes do, and then I quit as that coach/owner.

You can’t use this method with 32 team control. I mean you can, but you have to retire your control of the character. PTM only shows up if only one of the 2 teams are human controlled. very hard to explain. not sure why you can’t do it in 32 team. This game is goofy.

I have also been messing with super sim on normal and fast speed. works much better this year. it’s finally fixed. I’m using 15 min quarters and Im seeing 128-132 plays per game. stats look good too. I’m watching all the games this way and cutting in and watching big moments. Kinda like the redzone channel. man i wish Madden had a cpu vs cpu redzone channel option. as popular as red zone is, you’d think madden would have it.

I’ve got a pretty goot set of sliders I just finalized as well.

Biggest hoop to hurdle this year is progressive fatigue. even with it off it screws with the game. I went and did the original workaround where I turn practice trining to half pads and backups. it works. no players sub out.

hate when they add stuff like progressive fatigue. it was alread in the game in 21 and back. as you went through the season, running backs would get tired quicker but they’d never disappear. I can’t stand seeing the rbs disappear.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts