Old 04-03-2023, 10:35 AM   #84
NoKungFu
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucTheHatter
I have a question for Universe Mode
If Im playing like 6 months or so with this attributes and I see for example Tozawa getting Main Event Status. How can I reflect this when the Universe Buffs are fading out? I mean, what stats would you rise for him staying on Main Event (or Upper Card) Level? I hope you understand what I mean
The same for the other way around. Like AJ Styles is losing all the time, sinks in the rankings. What stats would you cut when the Debuffs are gone for him to stay low level?
This is part of my issue (see my post above). It seems like most of the stats dont even matter because the sliders make it so none of the wrestlers take any permanent damage, and the only reason they can lose is because they get hit by a finisher and kicking out of a finisher is set to 100 difficulty. So they basically lose while being at full health or close to full health just because of taking a finisher. Which would logically mean none of the stats matter except maybe reversals, recovery, and special/finisher gain rate. Everything relating to offense/damage seems irrelevant because all that matters is who hits a finisher first.

I would love if the team could respond with some explanation to my questions and their thought process, maybe I'm wrong and missing something.

Last edited by NoKungFu; 04-03-2023 at 11:00 AM.