Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-03-2023, 06:10 AM   #81
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
I've watched a few matches since he's been in NXT. He uses alot Springboard moves but I didn't not see one top rope dive move. In the future I could have an Indies/IMPACT version with him using his full moveset.
I see, thank you, I haven’t watched too many of his matches so you will know more than me, just assumed he would do dives with how acrobatic he is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2023, 08:11 AM   #82
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camerondilly
Some Overall Changes i suggest

The Miz- Mid (Fought Seth Rollins in mini-feud/Host Of Wrestlemania)
Chad & Otis - Mid (Wrestled at Wrestlemania Showcase)
Ridge Holland - Mid

But other than that overalls are great!
Miz has essentially been a bottom of the card performer for the last 6 years. Just look at his record.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=1590&page=22

Chad/Otis: Same as above. They have barely won any matches. Also, for tag teams, usually the champs are going to get midcard status since tag-team wrestling by nature IS a midcard act. The Usos just so happen to also be in the main event picture with the Bloodline program.

W/L Records:

Gable: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=15197&page=22
Otis: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=17854&page=22

Last edited by DC; 04-03-2023 at 08:24 AM.
Old 04-03-2023, 09:10 AM   #83
Rookie

LucTheHatter's Arena

I have a question for Universe Mode
If Im playing like 6 months or so with this attributes and I see for example Tozawa getting Main Event Status. How can I reflect this when the Universe Buffs are fading out? I mean, what stats would you rise for him staying on Main Event (or Upper Card) Level? I hope you understand what I mean
The same for the other way around. Like AJ Styles is losing all the time, sinks in the rankings. What stats would you cut when the Debuffs are gone for him to stay low level?
Old 04-03-2023, 10:35 AM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucTheHatter
I have a question for Universe Mode
If Im playing like 6 months or so with this attributes and I see for example Tozawa getting Main Event Status. How can I reflect this when the Universe Buffs are fading out? I mean, what stats would you rise for him staying on Main Event (or Upper Card) Level? I hope you understand what I mean
The same for the other way around. Like AJ Styles is losing all the time, sinks in the rankings. What stats would you cut when the Debuffs are gone for him to stay low level?
This is part of my issue (see my post above). It seems like most of the stats dont even matter because the sliders make it so none of the wrestlers take any permanent damage, and the only reason they can lose is because they get hit by a finisher and kicking out of a finisher is set to 100 difficulty. So they basically lose while being at full health or close to full health just because of taking a finisher. Which would logically mean none of the stats matter except maybe reversals, recovery, and special/finisher gain rate. Everything relating to offense/damage seems irrelevant because all that matters is who hits a finisher first.

I would love if the team could respond with some explanation to my questions and their thought process, maybe I'm wrong and missing something.

Last edited by NoKungFu; 04-03-2023 at 11:00 AM.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:50 AM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKungFu
After testing these sliders and attributes for a bit with the HUD on, it seems to me that "damage" is almost completely irrelevant and taken out of the equation for determining the winner. In all the matches I've simmed, both wrestlers end up taking minimal to zero "premananet" damage to their health bar, and so the winner ends up being determined by who can land their finisher first, regardless of who took more damage during the match.

Also, both wrestlers seem to gain their signature at approximately the same time regardless of what happened during the match, and so it seems like the winner is just whoever randomly managed to hit their signature and finisher first, with the rest of the match being completely irrelevant.

Is all of that intended? I've only tested it in like 5-6 fights, is this different for anyone else?
I haven't really seen this personally
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2023, 11:08 AM   #86
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKungFu
This is part of my issue (see my post above). It seems like most of the stats dont even matter because the sliders make it so none of the wrestlers take any permanent damage, and the only reason they can lose is because they get hit by a finisher and kicking out of a finisher is set to 100 difficulty. So they basically lose while being at full health or close to full health just because of taking a finisher. Which would logically mean none of the stats matter except maybe reversals, recovery, and special/finisher gain rate. Everything relating to offense/damage seems irrelevant because all that matters is who hits a finisher first.

I would love if the team could respond with some explanation to my questions and their thought process, maybe I'm wrong and missing something.
I think u should watch a few matches to see what's happening. I get what you're saying when u turn the hud on u see them regaining stamina i believe but they are taking permanent damage if u look at their body. I've watched about 20 matches w these edits and sliders. I've seen matches where wrestlers are hitting finishes even late in matches and still getting kick outs. U just have to watch a few matches to really see what's happening. Make sure u using the right sliders and the right edits. My only problem is I'm seeing a number of matches ending in count outs which isn't the best but i normally just restart the match and let it run again

Last edited by dman08; 04-03-2023 at 12:08 PM.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:16 PM   #87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
I think u should watch a few matches to see what's happening. I get what you're saying when u turn the hud on u see them regaining stamina i believe but they are taking permanent damage if u look at their body. I've watched about 20 matches w these edits and sliders. I've seen matches where wrestlers are hitting finishes even late in matches and still getting kick outs. U just have to watch a few matches to really see what's happening. Make sure u using the right sliders and the right edits. My only problem is I'm seeing a number of matches ending in count outs which isn't the best but i normally just restart the match and let it run again
I think another part of why the signatures build up around the same speed is because of all the pins the AI tries which can't currently be controlled. All those kick outs help build up the special meter for the person getting beat.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:35 PM   #88
Rookie

Just wanted to say thank you guys for your hard work. This is my first time using your sliders & ratings, and they’ve made the matches way more entertaining to watch. I appreciate y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »