Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-04-2023, 04:44 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K23 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Miz has essentially been a bottom of the card performer for the last 6 years. Just look at his record.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=1590&page=22

Chad/Otis: Same as above. They have barely won any matches. Also, for tag teams, usually the champs are going to get midcard status since tag-team wrestling by nature IS a midcard act. The Usos just so happen to also be in the main event picture with the Bloodline program.

W/L Records:

Gable: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=15197&page=22
Otis: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=17854&page=22
The Miz's Wrestles only about once a month on Live TV, so 90% of his losses are from live shows. Also it doesn't make much sense why Miz would be fill, while someone like Dexter Who Miz beat (Miz also beat Johhny Gargano) is higher than him, and Miz is now in a feud with Riddle. Also The Miz has only had crap booking the last two years, prior to that he beat Roman in 2017, Daniel Bryan in 18, was a top baby face in 19, Tag Champ and Mr MITB in 20, and World Champ in 21.

Otis also has wins over the likes of Elias and Gargano as of late.
Chad is a little more understandable, but he still recently squashed Corbin.

Last edited by Camerondilly; 04-04-2023 at 05:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2023, 06:51 PM   #106
MVP

OVR: 10

Here are some matches from WM39 we simulated. Check them out - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...aqX3hocoP2okAP
Old 04-04-2023, 07:42 PM   #107
Just started!

First, I'd like to say thank you as I'm a long-time user of your attributes and sliders. You guys do a fantastic job every year and I cannot imagine how long these take to perfect. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate these ratings when it comes to CAWs as it levels the playing field and gives them legitimate ratings compared to overly drastic ratings (90+) for every CAW.

Second, I do have a question. I know you guys posted the majority of the WWE/NXT roster. Will you guys be adding/supporting the remaining talents you haven't uploaded to the sheet soon? An example that immediately came to mind while adjusting the roster was Sanga of Indus Sher as it's weird having Veer and Jinder at my disposal but not being able to use Sanga at this time due to the rating difference.

Third, I saw a comment that suggested you guys create a sheet with every wrestler at different positions on the card. I would absolutely LOVE this as like someone else said, it would be nice to be able to reflect changes in the card in Universe Mode. Plus it would give people more creative freedom when it comes to booking a card using your ratings.

Anyway, thank you guys for all your hard work and I look forward to seeing this project continue and grow as you guys continue adding more talent this year!
Old 04-04-2023, 10:16 PM   #108
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
I may consider making a separate tab with every active WWE/NXT at various card levels. Depends on if we have the will/time. We'll see...
Sir, what would you recommend as a quick fix to this?

I played my first Player vs AI match just now with your sliders ...(mind you, I have been using them for AI vs AI and all is great)

However, within a min of very reserved play with Lesnar, his circle was blinking on RED, and was very difficult to get back; along with super duper slow and labored movement/punches.

What advice? Just down Stamina Cost?
Old 04-05-2023, 06:13 AM   #109
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Razor2229
Third, I saw a comment that suggested you guys create a sheet with every wrestler at different positions on the card. I would absolutely LOVE this as like someone else said, it would be nice to be able to reflect changes in the card in Universe Mode. Plus it would give people more creative freedom when it comes to booking a card using your ratings.
Yes, this is exactly how I would use it. A secondary benefit will be that people will not have to ask for Wrestler A being moved further up the card or that their current rating is wrong. They'll just be able to pick the stats that they want to use. Also if other promotions have the same then I can mix in NJPW, AEW etc and choose where I want them to sit on the card initially.

Quote:
Here are some matches from WM39 we simulated. Check them out - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...aqX3hocoP2okAP

These are effin' great!

Last edited by OTTAPPS; 04-05-2023 at 07:19 AM.
Old 04-05-2023, 09:38 AM   #110
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:

Wow those played out so perfectly! I’ve been going back and forth on investing the time to make all the edits but these convinced me 100%!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-05-2023, 06:14 PM   #111
Rookie

The new sliders are awesome! I'm running a G1 Climax tournament and Owens and Rhodes met in a match to determine who would take the lead in their block. What a match! Kick outs! Reversals! Rhodes finally hit Owens with CrossRhodes to finish the match after about 13 minutes. Superb work by you gents. I really appreciate all the time and hard work you put into making our game experiences better. Again, please let us know how we can support you financially.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2023, 11:54 PM   #112
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Forgive me if you already know this, but I just wanted to post an observation. As far as weapon tendencies go, I believe they affect Wargames matches. At least the weapon AI tendency does.

Just played a Wargames match with Imperium and Bron Breakker vs. Diamond Mine and Carmelo and no AI person pulled a weapon out before getting in the ring.

Now, I am an old school Wargames match fan so it made no difference to me.

Just wanted to let people know. I believe I read during testing that you didn't think they made a difference. Maybe it was just the table tendency. IDK.

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 04-05-2023 at 11:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »