View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 06:39 AM   #8
ILLSmak
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: How can 2k make Denver feel more dominant in 2k?

They built Jokic wrong for his 'character,' I think, but the main issue is sliders. By sliders I mean the sliders they set. I can fix it. You have to make the game less sticky so that the full animations can play out. And you have to really lower the shot contest percentage.

SO, slow shot doesn't matter as much if people aren't just blocking him haha and Jokic can go to work. You don't want to go up too high on defensive awareness (I'd lower to like 15 or less) because then everyone becomes a defensive hall of famer. Put consistency at 100%, no need for walk offs. Offensive awareness down a little bit so each player retains more personality, like 40.

Then you gotta make the computer able to go with you however you want. If you wanna boost their shot percentage and lower yours, whatever.

I lower vert as well and that, in my mind, might create some natural looking flat footed jokic rebs.

Also, I raise the speed curve to 95 for w/ ball, 90 without.

Sticky sliders:

body up sensitivity
on ball defense (I feel like that makes dudes play off more and it also makes them get their ankles broken and misread more)
Inside Contact, your pref, less, keep those anis. Maybe make the release contest bearably stronger.

Unrealistic midrange:

jump shot contest, I would lower, again.

You want a computer you can't body up except in very certain situations and then prepare to get cooked. Haha.

Part 2: Sorry, I forgot to say this. The whole game is so advanced as to what can happen but it's ruined in a way by contact animations and dumb area of effect contests. All you have to do to glitch out the whole cpu is stand mostly in the middle, as much as you can haha. It doesn't understand how to attack a zone at all. It's not outwardly aggressive.

PEEP

Funny how wilt did it him, but IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH? It seems kinda real?

Edit: and yea ill switch cam. Oops.

-Smak

Last edited by ILLSmak; 06-17-2023 at 10:06 AM.