View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 11:46 PM   #18
oneamongthefence
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

It's a fairly dialed in set. Here are my major takeaways after 1 game. I was Packers vs Bears.

Running was pretty easy. Had a 5.8 Carry avg with Aaron Jones. Had another 50 yard run called back. Run blocking is already set too low but running was really easy on the beta even on all Madden. May just be an easy running year.

Jordan Love was pretty inconsistent. Missed some easy throws. Still a lot of wide open receivers running around. I think people are really gonna have to limit themselves with running with the QB again. Defense is still slow to react to a running QB so it's really easy to pick up huge gains. I liked where it was at in 23. Disappointing that they reverted it back.

Justin Fields was pretty bad as a passer but he killed me on the ground. 154 yards and 2 TDs.

CPU running backs were held in check. Dalvin Cook had 9 rushes for 17 yards. Kenny Clark bottled shut him down easily up the middle. He got hurt but Herbert came in and did better. 9 for 44. Foreman had 2 for 25.

I had 4 sacks against Fields. CPU qbs still like to run into pressure too often. Saw this in the beta as well.

Jordan Love got hurt and missed a play. So that was really cool.

1 penalty for 10 yards the whole game. It was holding.

I won 34-24. It was 10 to 6 at half so second half both offenses came alive. Really promising 1st game and can't wait until progression and regression sliders come in.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk