Home

Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2023, 11:19 PM   #17
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Streaming a test franchise game right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-15-2023, 11:46 PM   #18
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

It's a fairly dialed in set. Here are my major takeaways after 1 game. I was Packers vs Bears.

Running was pretty easy. Had a 5.8 Carry avg with Aaron Jones. Had another 50 yard run called back. Run blocking is already set too low but running was really easy on the beta even on all Madden. May just be an easy running year.

Jordan Love was pretty inconsistent. Missed some easy throws. Still a lot of wide open receivers running around. I think people are really gonna have to limit themselves with running with the QB again. Defense is still slow to react to a running QB so it's really easy to pick up huge gains. I liked where it was at in 23. Disappointing that they reverted it back.

Justin Fields was pretty bad as a passer but he killed me on the ground. 154 yards and 2 TDs.

CPU running backs were held in check. Dalvin Cook had 9 rushes for 17 yards. Kenny Clark bottled shut him down easily up the middle. He got hurt but Herbert came in and did better. 9 for 44. Foreman had 2 for 25.

I had 4 sacks against Fields. CPU qbs still like to run into pressure too often. Saw this in the beta as well.

Jordan Love got hurt and missed a play. So that was really cool.

1 penalty for 10 yards the whole game. It was holding.

I won 34-24. It was 10 to 6 at half so second half both offenses came alive. Really promising 1st game and can't wait until progression and regression sliders come in.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2023, 12:01 AM   #19
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Been playing a season of play the moments using these, so far so good! Been enjoying the set so far! Injuries at 50 is perfect, having to dig for depth is so much fun.
Old 08-16-2023, 08:12 AM   #20
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
It's a fairly dialed in set. Here are my major takeaways after 1 game. I was Packers vs Bears.

Running was pretty easy. Had a 5.8 Carry avg with Aaron Jones. Had another 50 yard run called back. Run blocking is already set too low but running was really easy on the beta even on all Madden. May just be an easy running year.

Jordan Love was pretty inconsistent. Missed some easy throws. Still a lot of wide open receivers running around. I think people are really gonna have to limit themselves with running with the QB again. Defense is still slow to react to a running QB so it's really easy to pick up huge gains. I liked where it was at in 23. Disappointing that they reverted it back.

Justin Fields was pretty bad as a passer but he killed me on the ground. 154 yards and 2 TDs.

CPU running backs were held in check. Dalvin Cook had 9 rushes for 17 yards. Kenny Clark bottled shut him down easily up the middle. He got hurt but Herbert came in and did better. 9 for 44. Foreman had 2 for 25.

I had 4 sacks against Fields. CPU qbs still like to run into pressure too often. Saw this in the beta as well.

Jordan Love got hurt and missed a play. So that was really cool.

1 penalty for 10 yards the whole game. It was holding.

I won 34-24. It was 10 to 6 at half so second half both offenses came alive. Really promising 1st game and can't wait until progression and regression sliders come in.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Sounds pretty decent. I hope they get the penalties to have more of an impact on the game.

Old 08-16-2023, 08:26 AM   #21
Rookie

WillieB1214's Arena

First game played with this set last night as my Falcons against Panthers, won 27-22. Completion percentages were good, my run game was solid. Their run game was tough, Sanders went for over 150. But I misplayed some angles there that didn’t help. Overall felt really good and competitive. Looking forward to more!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2023, 09:03 AM   #22
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Haven't tried the set yet, but how's everyone's experience with auto subs this year? I know that's been an issue in the last few iterations. Would love to see RB's and WR's filtered out every few plays
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 08-16-2023, 09:09 AM   #23
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
Haven't tried the set yet, but how's everyone's experience with auto subs this year? I know that's been an issue in the last few iterations. Would love to see RB's and WR's filtered out every few plays

Testing them as usual….with no expectations.

Also another camera house rule for me personally for Madden 24.

Home

All-22 offense (with zoom for goaline if I so desire)

Defensive Perspective - Home Games

Zoom offense road with no toggle allowed

Broadcast defense no toggle allowed

Obviously playing offense and defense on the road for me is more challenging with those cameras.

Users choice as I always say.

Morning stream test game live…..now!! On Twitch.

ArmorAndSword is my handle on Twitch for those reading this on Tapetalk app.

Those on PC reading this my channel link is in my signature.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-16-2023, 10:35 AM   #24
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

What are your thoughts on ball hawk and the other helpers? Are you going to play with them on or off?

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »