View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 06:17 PM   #36
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NBA 2K24 MyPlayer Thread

It's still frustrating that we have to start out at 60 OVR. I would love for that be 75 OVR instead. I made a dummy account so I can pre-set up my face scan and get idea of much VC I need. For 75 OVR, you'll need about 100K VC. At 75 OVR, I can max(or nearly max) 2 or 3 key attributes and start raising other key attributes. That way, I can start off somewhat playing the way I envision. I'm at 25K VC. My original plan was to start around the start of the NBA season, but I might push it until Start of Season 3. With the Trendsetter awards with Seasons 2 and Season 3, that's another 20K VC. I just wish they didn't stop the MYNBA2k app games they use to have. That was a good way to farm VC. I don't mind waiting. Plus with Spider-Man 2 coming out soon, that'll get my attention for a while.

There is a good little way to farm VC. With The W, I can just foul my way into the 4th quarter of games and only have to play the final quarter(5 min quarters). That's a good little way to make 500 VC in just 5 minutes. I just wish there was a quicker easier way to farm VC because I'm not trying to spend money on VC and not trying to start out at 60 OVR. Part of me believes that I should just do a Player Lock and avoid all this