Old 11-01-2023, 07:52 PM   #47
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NBA 2K24 MyPlayer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I just started playing MyCareer and the first couple games were fun, like the way the team played...I'm a 6'6" pg on my Celtics but I have to say I absolutely hate the way 2K makes you have to play with other people IE joining a affiliation and being able to get my Daily spin for my rewards. I find no enjoyment at all playing with others. I can't hit shots....never really been able to online and it's just not fun...this really sucks.
I've yet to play, but that's the thing I don't like. I don't mind doing some of the BS quests and traveling all around the City. It was useful for VC farming. But as someone who doesn't want to play with others online, this mode almost forces you to play online if you want to get all the bonuses. I don't want to play online to get Daily Spin or play to unlock perks. I don't mind the grind, but I'm not grinding to get high levels. I have responsibilities lol.

I'm still planning on playing once Season 3 starts. My biggest gripe in the past was AI Teammates wasn't playing up to par, but it seems like AI Teammates are better this year.