Old 01-09-2024, 12:49 PM   #48
The 24th Letter
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA 2K24 Patch Available Today - Season 4 Arriving on January 12 - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeDropped81
They CHOSE to work for the greedy corporation, so what you’re saying doesn’t move me at all. They knew what they were signing up for. They knew they were gonna be on the front line, went it comes to criticism. It is what it is. They don’t get any empathy. It’s not that deep. If they feel personally attacked, rather than motivated to do better, then that’s just pure sensitivity, and lack of accountability. Pretty sure they don’t need permission from the CEO to change a hairstyle or add accessories to a player…Like I said, what you’re spewing comes from a loser “accept anything” mentality. How can our desire for better graphics (actually better anything), NOT be considered positive change? Oh because I didn’t make it sound nice? Give me a break.

Yeah man- I’m sure Leftos signed on with 2K, Got lazy, and completely forgot how to mod- You got it all figured out. Anyone adding nuance is just a loser.

I usually leave the board alone during this time of year anyway- back to my hole. Was just trying to inject some ‘grown up’ into the conversation. Your random tangents not replying to anything I’m actually saying shows you’re not ready for that. Don’t let me stop you- Carry on with the “discussion”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 01-09-2024 at 01:04 PM.