Old 01-05-2006, 02:56 PM   #35
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers 360 Sliders Baseline/Press Cam Views

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg71
Well Playmakers all I'm going to say is "U Are Da Man"!! Live360 plays alot better with Ur Sliders and Playbooks!! I'm getting awesome Simulated results in all gameplay, Stats, Substitutions, Fouls, All-Stars AI, and the overall Team Cpu AI.

The Player Lock Idea is brilliant for this game! It's feels like U are actually on the court running plays and getting the ball to ur AI teammates, and watching them perform moves and hitting big shots on their own is a thing of beauty!!!

Thanks Playmakers for all the time and effort in giving us a better basketball Sim. experience in Nba Live360!! Now it's Madden Turn!!

Thanks man.

I should be hitting Madden this weekend. Hopefully I can get sliders up within a week. My Cowboys let me down so I haven't been too much into the football mood lately.....

As for Live it's a pretty good game as I mentioned several times already. You just have to be patient with these games and figure them out first. It's not perfect but you can actually turn it into a solid basketball game but it takes work.

I'm loving the Player Lock feature for that exact same reason you described. I can see my AI teammates using moves and shots that I wasn't able to pull off on my own. I love watchingmy AI Dirk Nowitzki come off a high screen and drill a deep mid range jumper. His SIG shot is awesome and you can see it up close even more with Player Lock. On the other hand Shawn Marion's shot looks UGLYYYYYYY.
Advertisements - Register to remove