Home

OperationSports.com Waiver Wire Podcast (5/4)

This is a discussion on OperationSports.com Waiver Wire Podcast (5/4) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2008, 01:14 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: OperationSports.com Waiver Wire Podcast (5/4)

[quote=TJdaSportsGuy;2038344817]Olympic High School...we hated you guys. O-Dawgs for LIFE!!

Yeah, I wish my family didn't make that move. It was tough leaving all my friends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2008, 03:07 AM   #42
Banned

Laettner32's Arena

OVR: 28

Hey guys, love the podcast! Entertaining, informative, helps pass the time at work. Just an idea for a topic before the annual run of sports game releases cranks up w/ NCAA in July. Wanna hear your guys thoughts on the greatest videogame athletes of all time! Gretzky in NHL '93? Mike Tyson in Punchout? Bo Jackson or L.T. in Tecmo Bowl? Ken Griffey in KG Baseball for the SNES? Or a dark horse...Bones Jackson for Super Mutant League F'ball! Just a suggestion, keep making 'em and I'll keep listening!

Last edited by Laettner32; 05-10-2008 at 03:22 AM.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:19 AM   #43
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laettner32
Hey guys, love the podcast! Entertaining, informative, helps pass the time at work. Just an idea for a topic before the annual run of sports game releases cranks up w/ NCAA in July. Wanna hear your guys thoughts on the greatest videogame athletes of all time! Gretzky in NHL '93? Bo Jackson or L.T. in Tecmo Bowl? Ken Griffey in KG Baseball for the SNES? Or a dark horse...Bones Jackson for Super Mutant League F'ball! Just a suggestion, keep making 'em and I'll keep listening!
I second this...I believe there was an OS piece done on this very subject and would love to hear you guys' input on this.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:37 AM   #44
Banned

Laettner32's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
I second this...I believe there was an OS piece done on this very subject and would love to hear you guys' input on this.
There was, but I think hearing a "live" debate would be fun. One more I would bring up from the "Old School". Hakeem Olajuwon from Tecmo NBA Basketball! First off, he would block anything in the paint if he was being user controlled, second..just give him the damn ball on offense, he would hit 80% of his shots, most of which would be dunks. Finally, Jeremy Roenick in NHL '93! Sure it was more popular to play as Gretz or against him.."make him bleed!" But J.R. was a freak in that game! He seemed to be about 30% faster than anyone else and his shooting accuracy was insane! Back in the dorm, if your opponent picked him, your first assignment was to knock him on his *** ASAP. I loved it when your just gunning for the guy and you got that one sweet lick in! The whistle blows and you see a corpse laying on the ice...convulsing in pain! Not a bad way to spend a couple hours and a few brews!

Last edited by Laettner32; 05-10-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:30 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3
LOL it's obvious you guys aren't doing this until the Pens/Flyers game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #46
All Star

OVR: 32

No Mother's Day podcast. We'll let you know when we have an update.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #47
Have you seen my baseball

BlyGilmore's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laettner32
Hey guys, love the podcast! Entertaining, informative, helps pass the time at work. Just an idea for a topic before the annual run of sports game releases cranks up w/ NCAA in July. Wanna hear your guys thoughts on the greatest videogame athletes of all time! Gretzky in NHL '93? Mike Tyson in Punchout? Bo Jackson or L.T. in Tecmo Bowl? Ken Griffey in KG Baseball for the SNES? Or a dark horse...Bones Jackson for Super Mutant League F'ball! Just a suggestion, keep making 'em and I'll keep listening!
We have something coming up on the front of Operation Sports I think you're really going to like - and i'm sure the Waiver Wire will jump in and provide some commentary as well.

so consider that a big old teaser
Old 05-12-2008, 08:36 PM   #48
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Should be recording tonight, so yea....And if not tonight then def in next day or two.

Last edited by ChaseB; 05-12-2008 at 08:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »