Home

NBA Live 09 - Czarisode 2

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 - Czarisode 2 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2008, 10:51 AM   #41
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA Live 09 - Czarisode 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by freecss
I signed up just so I can say thank you. This year is going to be really tough to decide which NBA game to buy. I was always a Live fan but got 2K8 last year because Live didn't play good last year. Neways, this year, Live looks like they put in a lot of work and the game play and the play calling looks amazing. I just finished watching both your videos and it taught me so much. EA needs someone like you to break down the game. Just wanted to say, keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to more videos.
Hey man thanks a lot. To everone else as well. Nothings worse than putting something out there and getting crickets....LOL

Its very much appreciated !!!

23 bluesman that is a GREAT idea as far as turning off the shot clock and getting hands on practice... Love that.

PuntNL...

Honestly its been so long since I have WANTED to play both games... I don't know what I will do. I have purchased the last few used because I need to know what they are doing so I'm not talking out of my butt when I declare one game as the best.

Last few years have been painful with live. I am honestly impressed that they put some real depth in the series this year I can only hope they continue that.

I think they are finally seeing the value in adding sim elements we have to let em know we like it and we want more. you guys response to the vids has to be encouraging to the guys who are fighting to add stuff like this when pr is like yeah but we want more dunks ... LOL

I want a reason to go into practice mode. I want to feel like my years of hoops experience give me an advantage when playing and so far in the demo I get that feeling.

One thing I love is rewind. Just loading up the different rosters and seeing the shift in the opposing teams mentality is a LOT of fun.

I won't know how improved the game is though until and can put the final version through its paces. But I am looking forward to seeing what all it can do.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2008, 10:54 AM   #42

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
thats quite a vast system. i know you can also do a half spin. incorporate that into the other combos and its variation of crossovers for days.

good stuff as always. ill miss your CH work
Big RUB!!! the available combos are just sickening.... I too will miss college hoops man I was so sad when they dropped out.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #43

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
Wow. That's huge Czar.
I know man .. I am definitely feel great about that bigeast
Old 09-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #44
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13

Great video the Da_Czar keep up the good work man...
Old 09-21-2008, 11:38 AM   #45
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Honestly, with some of EA's shake and back marketing... you could put some stuff out there that catches more eyes than just OS with the videos i've seen you make over the last year or so.

Yes, Im his road manage EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2008, 12:26 PM   #46
stewaat

OVR:

Czar every video you have ever made gets me pumped up for the games. I'm always excited for the games to come out but your vids send it over the top.

Great work!

Old 09-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 7

Great vid man, I really had no idea the system was this vast. You make me wanna leave work early and go and play the demo.

This year is going to be really tough to decide but I think I am going to buy both.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »