Home

NBA Live 09 Patch Released, Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 Patch Released, Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2008, 05:23 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Official NBA Live 2009 Post Patch Discussion

i'm guessing they made the ft's tat way because there is a delay when shooting them online. i would much rather they fix the delay but apparently they arent, so they put a bandaid on it and just made ft's really easy. Agains thte cpu they arent that way though. just head2head.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:48 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 25

could anyone post a post patch gameplay video if possible?
Old 11-26-2008, 05:49 PM   #19
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Thanx . Is there anyway the Pistons or the Mavericks can be fixed? It's great how you guys have stayed up to date each week. It makes you want to play the game even more just to see what's changed. Great job this year.
Mavs are fixed dude. I'll make the change to Detroit right now.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:24 PM   #20
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Hey Steph, first of, if you didn't see some of my previous posts, GREAT JOB. The game is even better post patch. You guys freakin Nailed it this year.

One problem though. The Cavs rotation is screwed up. I don't want to have to change it manually because I don't want to screw up the 365 stuff. Which is amazing by the way. Anyway, Lorenzen Wright should not be the first or second big off the bench. He should be on the IL. Darnell Jackson should now be in the rotation as well, along with Hickson getting more pt. Just a heads up for you.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:30 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Birthday Boy
The game is sick now, and the most realistic basketball game there is. No more cheap dunking or anything, the blocking is great, it's a lot smoother and all your shots you have to earn. Anyone who likes basketball would enjoy it now.
Are you kidding me dude? The AI defense just completely ignores a human player while running the fast break. Your lucky if the guy even turns to try to defend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2008, 06:32 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 12

I only play online...So are the patch improvements applicable to online ballers?

One thing is for certain...I will NEVER miss a FT again based on the way they changed the meter...Its WAAAAY too easy...If anything they should have made FT's more difficult.

One thing I noticed in a game is I made a few subs and for some reason one of my defenders simply would not guard his man...The exact sub was a PF being subbed at SF...One Demarcus Aldridge was subbed at SF he would not check his man in man 2 man D...anyone else see this???

I'm still lovin the game tho...Defensively big men still tend to not get back on D fast enough resulting on garbage layups and dunks
Old 11-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live Patch Released (360/PS3) - Impressions

Stephensonmc,

I'm on the PS3, and I've seen no change as far as the in-game replays and halftime reel. The replays stutter or are choppy and the halftime reel doesn't work after hitting the L1 button several times during gameplay. I only play offline.

Usually what happens is someone will post that their replays and halftime reel works. Silky smooth I think I've seen several times. Suggestions have been made to put in another game and that will rectify the problem.

I know this was suppose to be in the patch, but these features really are not working across the board for everyone. People posting that their works does not make the problem go away.

It just bothers me that because some people replay and halftime reel works, then it must not be a problem. It's still a problem.

Can you explain why everyone's replay does not run silky smooth or why the halftime reel does not work for everyone? Again this is offline, PS3.

Was this issue even released in the patch? Or did this not make it into the patch for the PS3.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: NBA Live Patch Released (360/PS3) - Impressions

Just guessing here, but if he knew why it did that, I figure they would have fixed it in the patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »