Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: It's in the Details

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: It's in the Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2009, 03:12 PM   #145
Rookie

Dval7's Arena

OVR: 7
so what is the ohio state stadium pic showing us
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #146
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA Football 10 Blog: It's in the Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
How about nothing on the nets
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Thats boring
I would much rather nothing on the net than some stupid EA logo. And a lot of the smaller schools don't have all state for their nets..makes more sense to have it blank, IMO.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:46 PM   #147
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
I would much rather nothing on the net than some stupid EA logo. And a lot of the smaller schools don't have all state for their nets..makes more sense to have it blank, IMO.
True. And like I said before, Wisconsin uses American Family Insurance, so not everyone uses Allstate.

Just saying that though the "Good Hands" would bring more realism into the game, while giving EA advertising dollars.

My Teams: Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Marquette Golden Eagles, Milwaukee Brewers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Texas Longhorns, Houston Texans, Houston Rockets
Old 02-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 3

No logo>EA logo
Old 02-28-2009, 08:31 PM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Since we're talking details I stand by wanting to see those doggone conf. banners change on your hm field/uni if/when you accept a conf. invite.

If you wanna get down to details EA...
Well if they can swap out art for endzones i cant see why not for flags or banners
Old 02-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #150
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
LOl 2k5 wasnt great because players had half sleeves or mulit different visors or even hand towels... it was great because they had great presentation and they had great sideline interaction(if u run out of bounce players on the sideline would slow u down) before the game they had a great pregame show and showed warmups. what most people are asking for wont make 10 a mermoriable game. 09 will be remembered just because it had the OD feature which should be in every football game here on out.
lool you just mentioned a bunch of tiny things. Like the half time show, pregame show, sideline interaction, refs. Thats what we want, thats what made 2k5 solid gold.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:58 PM   #151
MVP

OVR: 37

I noticed in the kickoff return photo that there are TWO returners. Madden 09 gave us the option for ONE returner. OMT, please pass on to the powers that be that we also need this option for NCAA FOOTBALL 2010. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #152
MVP

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Yeah, there are 120 teams in the game right now. I don't talk about NCAA 10 unless it is something I'm authorized to.

I'm not saying FCS IS in of course, I'm just saying it shouldn't be considered out at this point.
Question: why would OMT go out of his way to comment about FCS teams and not counting them out just yet? He didn't need to say anything. The more I think about this the more I think we will be seeing FCS in some capacity....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »