Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: Customization

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: Customization within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #33
Rookie

Atomic Martian's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Latest Madden NFL 10 blog: Customization

sounds good its one of those little things that will make navigating a lot easier

I cant believe i actually tried clicking the gameplay options pic what the hell was i thinking LOL
Old 03-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #34
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Not sure what you mean?
Example: Catch success, blocking, Qb accuracy, etc.

You know what Im saying Ian?
Old 03-30-2009, 07:20 PM   #35
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

New Banners
PreGame warmups
Injury and Fatigue Sliders
Acc Clock confirmation

Awesome stuff

But I still NEED to see field goal kicking completely reworked or I may not purchase. Everyone has their peeves and that is mine. Nothing ruins the drama of a football game knowing you have a guaranteed 3 points if you get inside your opponents 40 as long as you don't turn it over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 07:20 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 13

Ian, PLEASE make sure that these settings stick to on-line games.

If I turn Banners OFF and Instructions OFF or whatever I would expect them to also be OFF when I go on-line.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #37
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrob
i was looking at that link it still looks like you have not added any new penalties, like to many men on the field illegal huddle illegal formation even if you just randomly charged a team with them it would be cool.
i dont understand why you cant add every penalty that is possible is it too hard to give ejections for late hits is it to hard to randomly just penalize a team for to many players on the field or other fluke penaltys.
you need to do research on how to incorporate them into a game its a basic fundemental that every crew that has designed the game has lacked the vision to put it in the game i would think you would do your dill diligence here is a link your famious if its in the game its in the game is way off
http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/penaltysummaries
you shouldnt even show users how many timeouts they have on harder levels then you could give a penalty for calling it how ironic would that be human error buddies just ask chris webber
When is the last time you saw a NFL team call a timeout when they don't have any? I mean its cool to want everything like that included, but I really think its something that the vast majority of Madden fans could care less about.

I personally would rather have them work on other aspects of the game.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrob
i was looking at that link it still looks like you have not added any new penalties, like to many men on the field illegal huddle illegal formation even if you just randomly charged a team with them it would be cool.
i dont understand why you cant add every penalty that is possible is it too hard to give ejections for late hits is it to hard to randomly just penalize a team for to many players on the field or other fluke penaltys.
you need to do research on how to incorporate them into a game its a basic fundemental that every crew that has designed the game has lacked the vision to put it in the game i would think you would do your dill diligence here is a link your famious if its in the game its in the game is way off
http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/penaltysummaries
you shouldnt even show users how many timeouts they have on harder levels then you could give a penalty for calling it how ironic would that be human error buddies just ask chris webber
They have all the major penalties included.

Also, this blog wasn't about any thing like that, its unlikely, but its possible they could add some of the stuff you want.

One more thing, its due diligence, not dill.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
New Banners
PreGame warmups
Injury and Fatigue Sliders
Acc Clock confirmation

Awesome stuff

But I still NEED to see field goal kicking completely reworked or I may not purchase. Everyone has their peeves and that is mine. Nothing ruins the drama of a football game knowing you have a guaranteed 3 points if you get inside your opponents 40 as long as you don't turn it over.
How cool would it be to actually have drops and blocks on the FG attempt. i.e.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #40
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Good stuff. TheWatcher should love this .

Accelerated Clock threshold? Does that mean we can control how we want the accel clock to function i.e. inside two minutes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »