Home

EA Sports Poll Picks North Carolina Toughest Place to Play in College Basketball

This is a discussion on EA Sports Poll Picks North Carolina Toughest Place to Play in College Basketball within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports Poll Picks North Carolina Toughest Place to Play in College Basketball

NORTH CAROLINA TOUGHEST PLACE TO PLAY IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL ACCORDING TO EA SPORTS ONLINE POLL

April 1, 2009 – College basketball fans have chosen North Carolina the “Toughest Place to Play” in college basketball, earning the Tar Heels and the Dean E. Smith Center the spotlight in an upcoming feature in the EA SPORTS videogame NCAA Basketball 10, which will be available next fall. EA SPORTS received over 200,000 votes in an online poll asking fans to choose the “Toughest Places to Play” in College basketball. North Carolina was chosen No. 1 ahead of Clemson, Xavier, Pittsburgh and Duke.

“College basketball fans have spoken and they have determined once and for all the most difficult places to play in college basketball,” said NCAA Basketball 10 Producer Connor Dougan. “Now we are going to design a feature that authentically reflects how difficult it is for opposing teams to play and win at these venues.”

According to fan balloting the 15 “Toughest Places to Play” in college basketball are:

1. North Carolina
2. Clemson
3. Xavier
4. Pittsburgh
5. Duke
6. Kansas
7. Louisville
8. Syracuse
9. Tennessee
10. Arkansas
11. Maryland
12. Illinois
13. UCLA
14. Florida
15. Texas

NCAA® Basketball 09: March Madness® Edition is currently available exclusively for the Xbox 360® for 1200 Microsoft points ($15.00). Fans are able to replicate the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship bracket and play with all the schools in NCAA March Madness®.

NCAA Basketball 09: March Madness Edition was developed at EA Canada in Burnaby, B.C. The game is rated “E” for everyone by the ESRB.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #2
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: EA Sports Poll Picks North Carolina Toughest Place to Play in College Basketball

No UCONN, Thats suprising
Old 04-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #3
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: EA Sports Poll Picks North Carolina Toughest Place to Play in College Basketball

Maybe they can get authentics for all of those teams in.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
stewaat

OVR:

I'm a diehard UNC fan but playing in Cameron is something else. The dook environment should be #1.

Makes it 10x better when UNC stomps dook on coach k court.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

You know it baby, my Tarheels are the greatest...and don't ever forget it.

(in Dick Vitale voice: "Welcome to Chapel Hill Baby"!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

They are not even top 10, sadly.

Maryland, Duke, Clemson, are all tougher to play in than the Dean Dome. The team on the court is what makes that place a tough place to play, not the environment. Big games at Cassell are more raucous than the games I have seen at the Dean Dome. Oh well....
Old 04-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #7
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
They are not even top 10, sadly.

Maryland, Duke, Clemson, are all tougher to play in than the Dean Dome. The team on the court is what makes that place a tough place to play, not the environment. Big games at Cassell are more raucous than the games I have seen at the Dean Dome. Oh well....
i'll co-sign
Old 04-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #8
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

oooh shocker. EA has some love affair with UNC. i hate UNC and i hate Duke, but Duke should be #1 without a doubt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »