Home

NCAA Football 10 Exclusive Interview Week #1

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Exclusive Interview Week #1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2009, 02:10 AM   #57
Tide is Rolling in!

exboxfan's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 10 Exclusive Interview Week #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodizzy
I know a lot of guys are stoked about Teambuilder, but aside from just tinkering around with it, I can't grasp how it's a top priority for people. And Season Showdown??? A group of guys got up for work every day and clocked in at EA and ******* constructed Season Showdown, but did not give us formation subs? Lord have mercy.
Agreed!!!.. Those people who created SS should be F.I.R.E.D.! Or at least written up! But first the person who OK'd it should be. (J/K Hope you all keep your jobs through these tough EAconomic times).

Guess what though EA hardcore players made you your profit at some point, how about catering to them a little bit more.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:23 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
Us hardcore gamers may not like it, but it is what it is. EA's job is not to make us happy by making a fine game. Their sole goal is to make a profit, not to appease the hardcore base.
Unless their product is Madden or NHL of course
Old 05-23-2009, 02:34 AM   #59
MVP

Just read what Ben posted and Wow...You have got to be kidding me. I honestly can not believe they are backing this so hard.

The best part is him describing how they are handling "jerks" who don't play correctly by giving them poor sportsmanship scores when they take advantage of the game..

Here's a concept (now try to stay with me NCAA team)..How about you address the real issue first which is fixing gameplay, then worry about giving scores for playing the game correctly. Not the other way around..

Loosing faith quickly.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:36 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by exboxfan
Agreed!!!.. Those people who created SS should be F.I.R.E.D.! Or at least written up! But first the person who OK'd it should be. (J/K Hope you all keep your jobs through these tough EAconomic times).

Guess what though EA hardcore players made you your profit at some point, how about catering to them a little bit more.
What I don't get is that college football is one of the most, if not THE most, beloved sports in our country. College football is loaded with pageantry and tradition, with pomp and circumstance. Saturdays across America crackle with electric autumn air and the sounds of shoulder pads and helmets as fans numbering sometimes in excess of a 100,000 lose their minds like they are storming the Bastille. I mean, we're talking Bear Bryant and Desmond Howard, Tony Dorsett and Joe Pa. The Option. Ohio St. vs. Michigan. The Heisman.

And yet we as video gamers and fans of college football do not get to see the game we so very much love faithfully represented in a medium we love as well. We should be cranking up our consoles to massive stadiums pulsing with feverish howling and big, thick playbooks with tons of options and customization. Coaches and assistants should carry with them vibrant, dynamic personalities just as the players should. Recruiting should be a deep, conversation-based experience. The linebackers at Penn St. should prowl the grass with weight and menace. We should tremble at the speed USC fields. We should be able to scout the golden-armed QB from some small, podunk high school. It should just be this huge, beast of a game with personality and intelligence, but most of all, it should feel like FOOTBALL.

And yet we can't even get formation subs. Instead, Season Showdown. I'm baffled.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:46 AM   #61
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC IS ART
False according to Ben "just because we're wide open this year doesn't mean the defense is just garbage"(1: 13)

More NCAA Football 09 News & Previews

And that very same designer plays like a cheeseball http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/n...ideos;title;18 (At 4:05)

How can we really believe anything they say when it comes to the improvements in 10'? We were lied to once why not again this year? And how can you ever expect a realistic representation of football when you have designers who play just like the little kids we play in 09' lobbies?

Yet even after that rant...I will still buy this game...
Sounds eerily similar to our good friend David Ortiz.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2009, 02:53 AM   #62
MVP

he has no idea what he's talking about.. im getting tired of this schmuck. what exactly does this guy do for the NCAA team?
Old 05-23-2009, 02:55 AM   #63
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
he has no idea what he's talking about.. im getting tired of this schmuck. what exactly does this guy do for the NCAA team?
if your talking about Ben, he works on Dynasty and Online Dynasty.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-23-2009, 03:00 AM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
if your talking about Ben, he works on Dynasty and Online Dynasty.
... they need a different spokesperson. He is killing the hype imo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »