Home

New Madden NFL 10 Screenshots via Ian's Twitter

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 10 Screenshots via Ian's Twitter within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #153
Rookie

c dizzy m baby's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: New Screenshots from Ian's Twitter!!

Lots of good, but I feel obligated to say Richard Marshall's Helmet/Facemask is wrong and I still would like to see the nfl logo redone a bit.

Also The strips on the Redskins helmet need gaps in between them.

Im sure you guys know most of this, and havent gotten to it yet but Ill keep pointing stuff out just incase. Havent really examined the shots those 3 things just stood out to me.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #154
Banned

OVR: 21
NYyankz225 @ 05/25/09 01:18 AM
Anyone know who that Wynn is in the first shot? Can't be RB DeShawn Wynn can it (it's a defense shot)? Do the Packers have another Wynn?

Yeah its # 94 Jarius Wynn and his name looks like its too far over to the right
Old 05-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #155
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: New Madden NFL 10 Screenshots via Ian's Twitter

Numbers on the sleeves/shoulders should be much bigger. Its one of those things that has always bugged me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #156
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: New Madden NFL 10 Screenshots via Ian's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
Numbers on the sleeves/shoulders should be much bigger. Its one of those things that has always bugged me
youre right, they do

Old 05-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #157
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: New Picture: Packers vs Panthers

Looks like they added the Team Names to the back of the helmet. So now it just does not say Riddell. I don't remember that being in before.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 05-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #158
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Man for being a Hamlin fan you sure don't know him very well, he wears a schutt helmet robot facemask with a clear visor, he wore it all last year sometimes without the visor.

The only issues in the screenshots are some uni errors (which im not concerned about for certain reasons ) and the visor clips are still upside down and in the wrong spot.
Wow, I stand corrected. I remember in Years past madden, I would spend a lot of time correcting equipment issues with players. For Example, I had to remove that horrendous green tinted visor off Brian Westbrook. I had to take the dark visor off Phillip Rivers. This year, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER is accurate, thus far. Or close to accurate. I mean the screens of Mo Jones drew look great. Ian thank you soo much for making this game for the fans!
Old 05-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #159
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Man for being a Hamlin fan you sure don't know him very well, he wears a schutt helmet robot facemask with a clear visor, he wore it all last year sometimes without the visor.

The only issues in the screenshots are some uni errors (which im not concerned about for certain reasons ) and the visor clips are still upside down and in the wrong spot.
Kane, Ken did wear the Revo helmet the 1st game of the season. Then he switched to this. But his first year with use I swear he switched helmets every week.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 05-25-2009, 05:00 PM   #160
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

These new pics look great, i really like the helmets this year, they made them look fantastic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »