Home

BONUS Madden NFL 10 Blog: USAF Thunderbirds

This is a discussion on BONUS Madden NFL 10 Blog: USAF Thunderbirds within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #185
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: BONUS Madden NFL 10 Blog: USAF Thunderbirds

I really hate advertising in Madden. It's been over done in that last generations, in ways that don't line up with the game. The presentation of a snickers bar at the coin flip for example. I pretty much hate ANY product that's shown there now. I haven't had a snickers bar since 2007. I digress though...

If Madden is truly upping the ante with regards to presentation, it might be neat if they had old super bowl commercials in there between the half in offline mode.

If they added the ability to update their content, they could add new spots, ahead of next year's Super Bowl, as a way to 'test' the ads before their Super Bowl debut, using Madden as a way to see if gamers watch the entire ad or click through it to get back to the game.

Take this idea to Peter Moore guys. I'm sure he'll love it. He's all about the online advertising revenue potential of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Yeah, we thought of it.
yea i would love during the superbowl the 2 teams coming out of the tunnel that would be sick. i would love to hear the broadcaster announce the teams names it would make madden feel so authentic.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #187

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez

If Madden is truly upping the ante with regards to presentation, it might be neat if they had old super bowl commercials in there between the half in offline mode.
You're opening up Pandora's Box on this one. Please, no commercials in Madden!
Old 05-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #188
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
You're opening up Pandora's Box on this one. Please, no commercials in Madden!
lol.... too true!
Old 05-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #189
Banned

OVR: 10

For the madden sheep that will defend madden nomatter how bad it is, which madden should I go too that represent the NFL the best over 2K5? Let me guess...NONE!!!. Madden10 looks promising and I give Ian props for his efforts. But don't criticize people on here, when its something they been use too and just pointing out. Majority of madden fans are use to the arcade style gameplay and fluff. Sim fans are not and 2K5 wasn't perfect, but it damn sure represent the NFL well. So until madden surpasses it, u damn right we going to point it out. Ian I know u see this, all im asking is surpass it, if not this year...NEXT!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 01:13 PM   #190
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

Re: BONUS Madden 10 blog!

I'm curious about the cart experience. One, were there people on the carts (if so, who did you use?)? Two, what were their facial expressions as they flew on carts hundreds of feet above the arena? Three, can we get a screen shot of those expressions?
Old 05-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #191
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
For the madden sheep that will defend madden nomatter how bad it is, which madden should I go too that represent the NFL the best over 2K5? Let me guess...NONE!!!. Madden10 looks promising and I give Ian props for his efforts. But don't criticize people on here, when its something they been use too and just pointing out. Majority of madden fans are use to the arcade style gameplay and fluff. Sim fans are not and 2K5 wasn't perfect, but it damn sure represent the NFL well. So until madden surpasses it, u damn right we going to point it out. Ian I know u see this, all im asking is surpass it, if not this year...NEXT!!!
Relax, we all get it , 2k and Madden fans. It's over done and something that can't be changed. There is no need to point anything out.

I think most of us are hoping Ian and his team can right the ship. Isn't that what you want?

No need to stir the pot any further than you have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #192
Banned

OVR: 10

Its all good roadman, just tired of the madden sheep always talking trash. If u say something that 2k5 has already had in there game, madden sheep get there panties in a bunch. Ill I want is the best representation of football..whether it EA or 2K. It just a shame its taking this long to get there...feel me?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »