Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 Impressions (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 Impressions (PS3, 360) within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Tiger Woods 10 Impressions (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
At the hardest settings is the game more realistic or are eagles the story of the day?
I have played a few rounds on the hardest difficulties, with both Tiger and a created player, and I was never able to break par. It is very challenging, and although I think once I get used to the game I will be able to score better I don't think that you can go out and shoot 59 on the highest settings easily. I expect scores to be much more realistic this year.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #18
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I played nothing but Tour Pro last year. So far I'm definitely finding it a bit more difficult.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #19
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbgolfer13
I have played a few rounds on the hardest difficulties, with both Tiger and a created player, and I was never able to break par. It is very challenging, and although I think once I get used to the game I will be able to score better I don't think that you can go out and shoot 59 on the highest settings easily. I expect scores to be much more realistic this year.
Cool. Thanks man.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #20
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

I know it's not going to get talked about much, but being able to pratice swing and get an indication of how hard it was, was much needed. It's already been very helpful to me.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:07 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am really liking the game so far, I think that a few features including the new putting make the game much more fun and realistic for experienced gamers. See my full impressions here: http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...216#post444216

(If I can't post links to other sites then just tell me and I will take it off I guess).

If anyone has any questions about what is in the game I have played 4 rounds in a few modes and can answer some questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #22
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

I am a little dissapointed that just about everything in the game (clubs, clothes etc.) can be purchased through the PSN. I fully inderstand the $$$ aspect and I'm sure that EA will make a boat load of it. Not a critism of them, just I know that Thursday during the online U.S. Open there will be a ton of guys with clubs and unlockables helping them shoot low.

Oh well, I'm having a great time right now, with this game. Only bad part is that it's my GF's B-Day, so I will be out all night sushi and a movie. So not a lot of TW for me tonight.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 06-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #23
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

season mode question(prolly can give a answer from TW09)

I had TW09 but never got the chance to dive into it(lack of tourny realism helped there) and when Ive heard that this game was coming out early and was going for realistic presentation for tournaments, I decided to trade 09 in(I liked the gameplay BTW)

Anyways my question is how many events are their in the career mode and with the lack of real courses like the masters, did EA make up a "fantasy" course that somewhat replicate these courses or are they just repeated course thats already in the game???? I cant remember in 09(I literally bought that game to collect dust lol)

FYI before TW09, I havent bought TW since 06...

Last edited by Jukeman; 06-09-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #24

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
season mode question(prolly can give a answer from TW09)

I had TW09 but never got the chance to dive into it(lack of tourny realism helped there) and when Ive heard that this game was coming out early and was going for realistic presentation for tournaments, I decided to trade 09 in(I liked the gameplay BTW)

Anyways my question is how many events are their in the career mode and with the lack of real courses like the masters, did EA make up a "fantasy" course that somewhat replicate these courses or are they just repeated course thats already in the game???? I cant remember in 09(I literally bought that game to collect dust lol)

FYI before TW09, I havent bought TW since 06...
I checked this out, there are 15 events so the courses don't double up often. None of the tournaments bounce around between two courses like a few did last year.

The coolest inclusion this year is the option to shoot a practice round before each event. Don't know how often I will use it but that is pretty cool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »