Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2009, 05:22 PM   #49
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBrady
Ahh, relying on stats to tell the story? Always a big mistake. Bargnani is a softie who can't defend the post and is embarrassed when he tries to defend the perimeter. He is a jump shooter with no rebounding or passing skills to speak of. As long as the Raptors have two finesse bigs they will never make deep playoffs runs.
No passing skills ???? I don't know about that one. Anyways, I dont want to interupt this thread with other stuff. Will talk about this again at the end of next season.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #50
NBA LIVE Producer

iminurbase's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Won't be a problem this year, but I'll let Garreth Reeder explain in an upcoming blog.
What we did last year is a good example... for example we used Ray's ratings to drive his play and the Shot Streak to modify that. So, if Ray Allen had a bad week he was 'cold' in NBA LIVE, but Ray Allen cold is still better than 80% of the league. More info to come on all this, but rest assured a player's total season output has much more of an impact than the last week.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:48 AM   #51
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminurbase
What we did last year is a good example... for example we used Ray's ratings to drive his play and the Shot Streak to modify that. So, if Ray Allen had a bad week he was 'cold' in NBA LIVE, but Ray Allen cold is still better than 80% of the league. More info to come on all this, but rest assured a player's total season output has much more of an impact than the last week.
Great to hear, when will we get some Draft screenshots, sort of like Ian did with Madden 10. Draft photos of the players going to their teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 03:21 AM   #52
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Great to hear, when will we get some Draft screenshots, sort of like Ian did with Madden 10. Draft photos of the players going to their teams?
The NBA rookies are a different situation than the NFL rookies. Once the NFL rookies go to the combine, they're in the NFLPA. That's not the case with the NBA, where they have to officially sign with their team.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 14
At least shows us some of the players in their new unis guys! VC, Shaq, RJ...

I know you are keeping everything under wraps but I beleive showing some player models can do no harm...

But I might be wrong hehe...
Old 06-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantecamp21

I know you are keeping everything under wraps but I beleive showing some player models can do no harm...

I'm for this idea!!
Old 06-28-2009, 01:57 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 17
Thier is competion folks ea would be crazy to release any major gameplay footage yet so guy i know it hard but we have to wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #56
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantecamp21

Co-sign.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »