Home

NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Has 100,000 User-Created Teams (Team OS Screenshots)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Has 100,000 User-Created Teams (Team OS Screenshots) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2009, 05:11 PM   #65
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Has 100,000 User-Created Teams (Team OS Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
My username is dhs22p and you can all the teams have their name in the endzone when it should be blank. Thanks!
Ok.. I see what is happening. There are really two issues here. One that we've been working on is that the preview image of the filed is showing the text of the last endzone you edited. So if you edit one team, then view a different, the text from that first team is showing up.

The other thing that is going on with leaving them blank is the web app thinks that you haven't entered any data in there, so every time you return to edit the school it will populate those fields with default text (team name and nickname). We did try this out... if you delete the text for the endzones, save, then download they will appear blank in game as intended.

Hopefully we'll have this fixed on the next deployment of the web app. Thanks for the heads up!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2009, 05:16 PM   #66
Banned

twodaysslow's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Has 100,000 User-Created Teams (Team OS Screenshots

My main concern; as someone has already asked but without a response, is when you place your logo on midfield, is it going to come out all pixeled to hell? If so, is there an image size that is preferred?
Old 07-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #67
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by twodaysslow
My main concern; as someone has already asked but without a response, is when you place your logo on midfield, is it going to come out all pixeled to hell? If so, is there an image size that is preferred?
We limit the midfield logo to your primary logo to reduce this. 256x256 is the image size. We have the ability to automatically resize your images now, so use a large image to make sure you get the best resolution.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 20

Ya i noticed i made a team with blank endzones but my endzones said miami dolphins (I had just looked at a dolphins team) I had no clue what was going on...I wish the endzones wouldnt reset EVERYTIME you edit them
Old 07-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #69
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21
im guessing all these teams are looking good on the field right? not some bad looking thing put together just to make some more money
Old 07-02-2009, 06:27 PM   #70
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Ya i noticed i made a team with blank endzones but my endzones said miami dolphins (I had just looked at a dolphins team) I had no clue what was going on...I wish the endzones wouldnt reset EVERYTIME you edit them
Only blank endzones. We're working on it.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #71
Banned

twodaysslow's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
We limit the midfield logo to your primary logo to reduce this. 256x256 is the image size. We have the ability to automatically resize your images now, so use a large image to make sure you get the best resolution.
Thank you for letting me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2009, 06:45 PM   #72
Rookie

dhs22p's Arena

OVR: 9

I am glad to see that it is being worked on. Maybe a no font option just like the names on the jerseys would work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »