Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: Online Franchise Superbowl - Cowboys vs. Titans

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: Online Franchise Superbowl - Cowboys vs. Titans within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #193
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden Superbowl video!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
is it safe to come in here yet? Has the bickering between Cowboys and Eagles fan subsided yet?

*looks at the last few posts.*

Oh...nope it hasn't

*visits different thread*
LOL, it will never end. As a cowboy fan myself I feel it's beneath me to debate with the fans of a team that has never won a superbowl. Jealousy is powerful emotion. I just pity them and keep my distance.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #194
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
LOL, it will never end. As a cowboy fan myself I feel it's beneath me to debate with the fans of a team that has never won a superbowl. Jealousy is powerful emotion. I just pity them and keep my distance.
And yet you continue to provoke them because you happened to be the fan of a team that wins a lot...

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 07-13-2009, 08:56 PM   #195
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
And yet you continue to provoke them because you happened to be the fan of a team that wins a lot...
No I happen to be a fan of the eagles greatest rivalry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #196
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
Don't you mean a team that has won a lot ; the cowboys haven't won a playoff game in over ten years.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #197
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacho
Don't you mean a team that has won a lot ; the cowboys haven't won a playoff game in over ten years.
And you haven't won a superbowl in over......... never years.

Just stop dude.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 07-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #198
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
And you haven't won a superbowl in over......... never years.

Just stop dude.
We need a forum for teams who "used" to be good..Then your post would actually mean something. I think the raiders have 3 championships too...What do you say?..2010 superbowl...Raiders vs. cowboys?(thumbs up)..huh? how bout them cowboys and them raiders lol no really...what about em?

Last edited by rckinAPhilliezhat; 07-13-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:05 AM   #199
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckinAPhilliezhat
We need a forum for teams who "used" to be good..Then your post would actually mean something. I think the raiders have 3 championships too...What do you say?..2010 superbowl...Raiders vs. cowboys?(thumbs up)..huh? how bout them cowboys and them raiders lol no really...what about em?
Lmao...This really made me laugh though...

Ok, now stop this nonsense people!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:57 AM   #200
Pro

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Online Franchise Superbowl - Cowboys vs. Titans

Wow. 20 pages that could be boiled down to maybe 2 just on game play. It should be ultra difficult to pick out flaws of a game at speed. It should play seamless, but it doesn't! Sterile and monotone announcing, if you didn't tell me I wouldn't know if this was a Pre Season or Super Bowl game minus the cut scenes.

Of all the prior concerns expressed, my main issues and bear in mind these issues kill online play. No physics, no momentum, its just every player can do the same regardless of size or height. Based off that game you would think Chris Johnson was a sure fire HOF'er.

At 3:40. Taking the ball out 8 yards in the end zone, and not even in position to get tackled until around the 20?

At 4:28. Play action looked acceptable, but the robotic running is just stale after 4 years.

I like Martellus Bennett, which means I over rate him but this is a career highlight play. He makes the most nasty cut from the backfield I have ever seen, much less from a TE. Untouched from a dead 90 degree turn at full speed, so he gets WIDE open on the route for a TD.

The LB on the left cuts at a 90 degree angle to pursue, rather than stick with the HB off the play action. He instantly reacts intead of engaging with the HB. He should not know the play better than the offense.

The DE on the right side gets a terrible suction block, so the QB has no pressure.

Best of all Bennett (6'6 253) WORKS Nick Harper (5'10 182) hard. Backup TE against starting DB, your telling me Harper cant lay a hand on him? (user controlled diving tackle or not)

Again, at 4:52 we see a kick off run down to the field 25+ yards (full speed when the camera picks up so you know he has been running) before being engaged.

4:57 - Great juke animation. That said, the gunner goes from full speed to dead stop, snaps around in a 180 and instantly gets back to full speed.

If Chris Johnson is this good (5'11 200) then guys like Josh Cribbs and Devin Hester should be flat out unbeatable.

Hope I can find one used copy.

Last edited by RyanMoody21; 07-14-2009 at 03:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »