Home

NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For PS3

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For PS3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #233
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Patch released for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
If everything is working like everyone is saying they, I'm going to continue to say hello NCAA you fine babe and I'm going to continue to walk down the street with her on my arm along with Madden, if everything is working NCAA will not get a complete cold shulder because of madden anymore, we can all have a threesome all season long, OMG are the kids asleep?

Thanks OMT and EA, love the game this year!
Looks like you need your entry in the DSM!
Old 07-16-2009, 12:28 AM   #234
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I just realized texas techs fight song isnt in the game. What gives?
I can't really get into this publicly.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #235
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson
Two questions:

1. Could somebody post some decent vids of pass rush working and some other things that the sliders drastically do?

2. Does anybody know a phone number at Microsoft that we could call to possibly get an ETA on the xbox update?
7/20 is as a fair ETA. This assumes that Microsoft finds no problems they need us to fix before releasing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #236
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Patch released for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Yeah... while working on fixing the sliders they found out that some of them were just labeled wrong.
This confuses me...

It makes it seem as though you guys pay no attention to the sliders at all...

Check out my NBA blog here: www.thetransitionthree.blogspot.com

I'm an avid NBA fan and I'd love some feedback on my articles. I write about all teams too, so check out your favorite team!

Twitter: @bowen_connor and @transition3blog
Old 07-16-2009, 12:34 AM   #237
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeUaVol
Hey Adam, for patch 2...can you let someone know working on that patch to take a look at the single digit jersey numbers, the numbers are off-centered, to the right. You could take a look at Boise State or Cincinnati, I know these two teams are good examples...but there are many others. I would say nearly every team has this issue. However, it's strictly aesthetic, since it is only visual. It does not affect game play, so it's not a high priority...just thought I'd mention it so you could pass the information along.

Peace.
As a UCF fan who plays as them (QB #4), I feel your pain. Let's just say it is complicated (I mean... if I can't get MY favorite team's single digit numbers centered great, you have to imagine it is pretty complicated!).

I will ask the guys who know how patchable this is. If it is a per team setting (I don't believe it is), then definitely not. If there is one change that fixes everyone and can be patched (not everything can be patched), then I will fight for it!

Though this brings up a case that a lot of you probably don't think of that we as a design team face everyday. There might be a fix that will center all these. However, it might totally mess up the teams that don't have a centering problem! Regardless, I'll find out more soon.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:40 AM   #238
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
So microsoft can have updates at any time? So maybe we get the patch tomorrow?

OH by he way OMT great job on the uniform mix and match that rocks!
Yep. My favorite feature I worked on this year hands down! And it is funny, cause when I mention that to people at work they stare at me with a "WTF?" look in their eyes! It is one of those things that some people love, some don't.

Honestly, the reason it got in is because of workflow improvements mostly.. not just being neat for some users (saves a ton of art time and disk space). If it was done solely for end user experience, it probably woulda been cut for something else (ok.. here comes the guys who don't care about it complaining we did this instead of their pet feature ).
Old 07-16-2009, 12:41 AM   #239
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Gameplay tuning is Patch 2. This is just the sliders.

Which brings up a good point. Don't get too attached to your slider set, guys! Come Patch 2, you're probably gonna need to change them again.
I doubt you'll answer this question Adam, but does anyone else think that the comptuer's clock management should be addressed in patch 2? It seems like they always break huddle at :23 on the play clock, and snap the ball as quickly as possible.

Would anyone else like to see the computer run more time off the clock in patch 2?

Check out my NBA blog here: www.thetransitionthree.blogspot.com

I'm an avid NBA fan and I'd love some feedback on my articles. I write about all teams too, so check out your favorite team!

Twitter: @bowen_connor and @transition3blog
Old 07-16-2009, 12:49 AM   #240
MVP

OVR: 30
Bwnarrow3 - I noticed that same "quick snap" deal with the CPU. It reminded me of when Madden 09 first came out but then they patched that prob. Hopefully, they will patch this one, as well.

I can't wait to see what this current patch brings. I was actually in the middle of a game NCAA 10 when the patch first hit and then read about it once I was done. I'm just now getting to the patch and it's finished installing so I will check out the sliders, soon. Hopefully, the blocking slider WILL affect kickoff and punt returns. I've hated for years how my squad doesn't seem to wanna block during those times...along with some of the run and pass plays - lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »