Home

NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For 360

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
What is the defensive playmaker?
On 360 it's called defensivce strategy or something before each play you press RT and then can flick the right stick to commit to the pass, run middle, run left, or run right and your defensive players will get a head start in that direction when the ball is snapped.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:11 AM   #58
Rookie

matthewske's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State-31 UNC-27
On 360 it's called defensivce strategy or something before each play you press RT and then can flick the right stick to commit to the pass, run middle, run left, or run right and your defensive players will get a head start in that direction when the ball is snapped.
its the LT...what does DLC for online dynasty mean...sorry if that sounds stupid??
Old 07-22-2009, 10:15 AM   #59
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewske
its the LT...what does DLC for online dynasty mean...sorry if that sounds stupid??
Downloadable content, in this case the various dynasty accelerators EA is offering. The patch includes a toggle so commisioners can turn them off if he so desires.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #60
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38
I;m at work. Does the sliders address individual player edits as well? I slimmed down body features (arms, chest, etc) but when I save it and go back, they're reset.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #61
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm a little confused here. The patch made some good fixes with the recruiting stuff online and fixing sliders, but it did NOT make any changes to the gameplay, in and of itself, correct?

Some people are making comments about how the game plays better now, but I assume they must be referring to stuff they did with the sliders.

I don't mess with sliders. Call me simplistic, but you can't use sliders online anyway, and if the game doesn't work well enough out of the box, I don't want to tinker with it such that it feels like anything good I do is "artificial".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
I'm a little confused here. The patch made some good fixes with the recruiting stuff online and fixing sliders, but it did NOT make any changes to the gameplay, in and of itself, correct?

Some people are making comments about how the game plays better now, but I assume they must be referring to stuff they did with the sliders.

I don't mess with sliders. Call me simplistic, but you can't use sliders online anyway, and if the game doesn't work well enough out of the box, I don't want to tinker with it such that it feels like anything good I do is "artificial".
I think EA stated that the 2nd patch will handle things dealing with gameplay
Old 07-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #63
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8

The new sliders have definately added some replay value to the game....but not enough for me. I just can't get over the obvious lack of presentation and stale commentary. The "little things" make the experience so much better for me.

I'm still selling mine on Ebay as we speak. I appreciate the improvements EA made to this year's version, but I'm a graphics and presentation type guy and that's whats holding me back from really enjoying this game. I'll just wait on Madden.

Last edited by Cj7298419; 07-22-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:43 AM   #64
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1

Could be the placebo effect for some though the game is definitely better now. Wish there was more time between the release dates of NCAA10 and Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »