Home

NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #113
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: THE TRAILER!

Figures as soon as I get home from work and see this thread the video link to the trailer gets removed from youtube. Is it anywhere I can go for the trailer?
Old 07-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #114
MVP

OVR: 25

Damn! So long to 12:34 am. I was willing to wait though. Lol. It was sick though. Remember guys Mike said it was an "okay" trailer and it's not even finished yet, so don't get all depressed that it didn't surprise you. It was just the hype that got to you.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
And?... who cares

The same gameplay producer here is the same guy who helped implement that stuff in 2k.

If something is good and it works, then be glad for it... goodness

Both games could take things the other has to make it better... I sure hope this isnt one of the broken down arguments people come up with this year.
Yo...

Chill 23, I wasn't trying to start any isht. It was merely an assessment of the video. Nothing more nothing less. Should I not have done that? No need to start an argument about a potential argument
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #116
Banned

OVR: 16

That is the greatest looking NET I've ever seen in a basketball game, ever.

The swish when Mickael Pietrus shot the 3 gave me goosebumps. Holy wow.

The Dwight Howard rebound shot in the air tip in was the greatest new move ever in basketball games. I think it's contextual depending where the ball is and where you jump from.

Criticisms:

The dunks, other than the last one int he trailer, seemed to not shake or bend the rim.

Vince carter's head never got near the rim, either he's too short in the game or his vertical is way off.

It seems players teleport towards the ball, i.e. tip-off, Rashard Lewis trying to block Lebron James. Same problem that plagues 2K games is when you jump the player warps to the ball but never comes close to swiping at it.

Overall, NBA Live 10 looks PHENOMENAL, amazing you can go from the bottom of the pole to the top in ONE YEAR!!!!
Old 07-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #117
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
That is the greatest looking NET I've ever seen in a basketball game, ever.

The swish when Mickael Pietrus shot the 3 gave me goosebumps. Holy wow.

The Dwight Howard rebound shot in the air tip in was the greatest new move ever in basketball games. I think it's contextual depending where the ball is and where you jump from.

Criticisms:

The dunks, other than the last one int he trailer, seemed to not shake or bend the rim.

Vince carter's head never got near the rim, either he's too short in the game or his vertical is way off.

It seems players teleport towards the ball, i.e. tip-off, Rashard Lewis trying to block Lebron James. Same problem that plagues 2K games is when you jump the player warps to the ball but never comes close to swiping at it.

Overall, NBA Live 10 looks PHENOMENAL, amazing you can go from the bottom of the pole to the top in ONE YEAR!!!!
Wow. You absolutely cannot tell me that Live is the best game this year from that trailer.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 8

Wow, that trailer showed major SWAG. Almost was swayed by this trailer singlehandedly to get this game. Almost...

Impressions: I wanted them to fix the ball/net/rim sounds and interaction, and that swish by Pietrus as well as other layups confirmed they most likely fixed it.

Looks like everyone no longer dribbles like And 1 Mixtape stars.

Overall fluidity of the player movements looks good SO FAR.... still not convinced, but it looks like they're moving in the right direction..... a good gameplay vid and I'm sold....

But guys, gotta admit EA looks like they getting their swag back

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Old 07-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #119
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD2084
Figures as soon as I get home from work and see this thread the video link to the trailer gets removed from youtube. Is it anywhere I can go for the trailer?
um go back in the thread a little bit and you'll find a download load link by jaosming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Old 07-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 7

this is going to be a very long 2 and a half month.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »