Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Nba live 10 Presentation blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
Well they were talking so much about authenticity so you know i expected them to go above and beyond and get some detail on the palms..lol

am just playing btw....

but i bet you after sometime people will begin to nitpick things like that.
Ya in like live 20
Old 08-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #130
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

This blog was really good. I love the storylines commentary and the playoff crowds. Its a little unfair but in order to win me over they need to expand further than what 2k has done the PA announcer and arena sounds. Just getting up to par with 2k9 wont do it because its safe to assume that 2k has added more this year.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #131
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
I wasn't just trying to pick out problems though. They seemed pretty damn obvious to me. When you have a side-by-side comparison like that it's easy to immediately see the differences. It's also easy to see just how real everything looks as well. Overall it's solid. No complaints here, just throwing out a little feedback.
for me this aspect is all about community though. Guys like thmst help keep those things on point. When its done is a constructive manner it helps us all. It may not bother me but to someone else that can be an issue. When everyone focuses on their area of concern/ability/whatever that makes the complete product much better.

Its only when people start attacking with an agenda almost like they are trying to ruin the game for people trying to enjoy it that I could see having a problem with that. ( i have no problem with people pointing out flaws in the appropriate thread)

I just hope to heck we don't let this place crumble into the debacle that has been the madden forum. Stay on em mist even though sometimes I don't mind my womans ankles being ashy ....LOL
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B

Last edited by Da_Czar; 08-01-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 06:25 PM   #132
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
This blog was really good. I love the storylines commentary and the playoff crowds. Its a little unfair but in order to win me over they need to expand further than what 2k has done the PA announcer and arena sounds. Just getting up to par with 2k9 wont do it because its safe to assume that 2k has added more this year.
I think that they have added a lot this year. 2k probably did add more in the arena sounds category. Live though put some sound in there that are not in 2k9 like the we want tacos chant and announcing for pizza in Toronto. I also don't remember the Rocky!!Rocky!!Rocky chant being in 2k and there are probably a lot more that are not in nba 2k. I also believe that in live 11, 12, 13, and on they will expand on the arena specific sounds. Although 2k already had this I think it is very cool that live has added these and it really makes each arena feel different.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #133
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
for me this aspect is all about community though. Guys like thmst help keep those things on point. When its done is a constructive manner it helps us all. It may not bother me but to someone else that can be an issue. When everyone focuses on their area of concern/ability/whatever that makes the complete product much better.

Its only when people start attacking with an agenda almost like they are trying to ruin the game for people trying to enjoy it that I could see having a problem with that. ( i have no problem with people pointing out flaws in the appropriate thread)

I just hope to heck we don't let this place crumble into the debacle that has been the madden forum. Stay on em mist even though sometimes I don't mind my womans ankles being ashy ....LOL
You must be new here. You're supposed to jump to conclusions. Quit wasting our time with your well thought out posts.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Damn guys lay off. I was not sitting there just hoping to find errors. I just saw them immediately and I simply pointed them out. I also know it's not a big deal at all, because as I stated in both posts the overall package still looks damn impressive. Quit trying to label me as a nitpicker. Plus there is nothing wrong with wanting the jerseys to be as accurate as possible. I just won't dwell on it and complain about it every single time like a true nitpicker would.
Well dude that i know of, why the hell are you the only one that pointed out that the logo is to small compared to a real shot?? Come on man. You do waste post when nit-picking at things like that. Watch how when we see the First Gameplay Video, people aren't going to be paying attention to that DAMN LOGO!!! Your very weird i say. People are going to be paying attention to the players faces, the gameplay, listen to the crowd sounds and more!!! Other then that i loove this pic. Although Kobe is blurry, he looks more like Kobe this year. Nelson is dead on from the side view and of course V-C is to. Can't wait til next week for allll that good info.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
You must be new here. You're supposed to jump to conclusions. Quit wasting our time with your well thought out posts.
Maaaaaan WTF you tlking about? lol. He been here since 2002, you 2005..... Have you not seen his videos???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 06:47 PM   #136
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meechie1013
Maaaaaan WTF you tlking about? lol. He been here since 2002, you 2005..... Have you not seen his videos???
Wow, I give up. If you read that post and took it seriously then...... Live forums are the touchiest forums on OS apparently.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »