Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #137
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Nba live 10 Presentation blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meechie1013
Well dude that i know of, why the hell are you the only one that pointed out that the logo is to small compared to a real shot?? Come on man. You do waste post when nit-picking at things like that. Watch how when we see the First Gameplay Video, people aren't going to be paying attention to that DAMN LOGO!!! Your very weird i say. People are going to be paying attention to the players faces, the gameplay, listen to the crowd sounds and more!!! Other then that i loove this pic. Although Kobe is blurry, he looks more like Kobe this year. Nelson is dead on from the side view and of course V-C is to. Can't wait til next week for allll that good info.
Forget it. You have no idea what you are talking about. I'm through trying to explain myself to a bunch of guys on a forum who think they know what I was trying to do with that post, but in reality are completely ****ing wrong. I'm so sorry that I may have slightly offended the precious Live 10.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:52 PM   #138
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Wow, I give up. If you read that post and took it seriously then...... Live forums are the touchiest forums on OS apparently.
It's not just the live forums, there's a few in about every section. Anyways, I think the graphics and presentation are solid. Hopefully, gameplay is on par with everything else.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #139
Banned

OVR: 26

I showed some guy I know the VC/Shard/Lewis pic, and all he could say about it was "Vince looks old and fat." Not even a "but the pic looks extremely good otherwise." That seriously annoyed me-- not even people on OS are that anal
Old 08-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #140
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
I showed some guy I know the VC/Shard/Lewis pic, and all he could say about it was "Vince looks old and fat." Not even a "but the pic looks extremely good otherwise." That seriously annoyed me-- not even people on OS are that anal
IMO he doesn't look old or fat. Just a bit chubby in the face due to a facial expression. I bet he looks fine in normal pics.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #141
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Vince looks chubby because of the crease at the corner of his mouth and the convex of his cheek. Everything else is well done. This pic is the best graphics I've seen in a basketball game. Gorgeous art.

SMH to the people talking about Kobe being too far to be recognizable. Because of body language and overall facial construction, we are able to recognize likenesses from very far away with very little information on features. Likenesses go wrong at the skull and proportions, which you don't need to be close up to see.

I can't wait to see the finished product for this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #142
MVP

OVR: 36

We tend to forget that Vince is showing a facial expression. That is why he looks fat in the face.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #143
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
We tend to forget that Vince is showing a facial expression. That is why he looks fat in the face.
Yup....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Old 08-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
IMO he doesn't look old or fat. Just a bit chubby in the face due to a facial expression. I bet he looks fine in normal pics.
Sorry dude, but anyway, all people really do is gotta look at the first trailer, even though its old. Just look at V-C'S fae from when he dunks the ball and fall. His face is not even fat there lol. So thats just a face expression like everyones saying. So we are getting "presentation", "gameplay" videos AND news/pics from Diamond Mag all next week????
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »