Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Gameplay Enhancements w/ Mike Wang

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Gameplay Enhancements w/ Mike Wang within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2009, 10:40 PM   #137
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA Live 10 Producer interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I think the lighting is the best I've seen in a bball game. Every arena seems to be lit perfectly imo. The crowd looks amazing too. I wanna see some action from tha broadcast angle!! Aww man I didn't think Live would do it this year, but I should've known better. 09 was good bball game.
Sage did you notice that each arena had its own little bag of atmosphere though. That is what made it sick to me. They each literally felt (appeared) different. Then consider all the shoes and uniforms etc etc. Unlike live 09 this is a game that come july of 10 you might not be sick of looking at....

animations look tight. I am loving how the defense gets beat.... They are not falling down but you can see the offense using the defenses momentum against them. Also saw some player differentiation on defense as Paul Pierce got locked up when wade switched directions. it looked like just one wrong move was all it took and wade was gone.

There will be sore thumbs and work excuses come Oct 7th. I'm talking carpel tunnel injuries ...LOL

My wife was like "DAM that looks good !!!!!"
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 08-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #138
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Sage did you notice that each arena had its own little bag of atmosphere though. That is what made it sick to me. They each literally felt (appeared) different. Then consider all the shoes and uniforms etc etc. Unlike live 09 this is a game that come july of 10 you might not be sick of looking at....

animations look tight. I am loving how the defense gets beat.... They are not falling down but you can see the offense using the defenses momentum against them. Also saw some player differentiation on defense as Paul Pierce got locked up when wade switched directions. it looked like just one wrong move was all it took and wade was gone.

There will be sore thumbs and work excuses come Oct 7th. I'm talking carpel tunnel injuries ...LOL

You won't have to wait that long

The demo should be cool!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thank goodness nba live has returned back to its old days but better Physics,Gameplay,Graphics...Im excited...I really dont see nba 2k beating them and reason why i say that is because years ago EVERYONE was playing live on xbox 1,ps2, and now that we got live 10 everyone will see how much it feels like the old days and everyone will buy it..Ea sports its in the game
Old 08-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #140
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Hey how come no one commented on how wide devin harris' ear is...and how small Horfords head is... they look just right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Old 08-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #141
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar

That's what I'm saying Czar! It looked like they were playing in Boston. It looked like they were playing in LA, Atlanta ect... I don't know if it was great marketing or the game just has it but, I felt the energy in every single clip. The lighting definitely helped for each arena.

So many positive things man. I'm excited. EA definitely brought it this year. Your wife knows wassup!!! Looks like I'll be fighting to find the time to play this and 2k10.

I really hope EA brings it with the presentation. The camera angles on replays and post play could really take this game over the top. DONT LET ME DOWN EA!

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #142
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
You won't have to wait that long

The demo should be cool!

You guys are releasing the demo to coincide with that 5 dollar thing
Old 08-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #143
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
That's what I'm saying Czar! It looked like they were playing in Boston. It looked like they were playing in LA, Atlanta ect... I don't know if it was great marketing or the game just has it but, I felt the energy in every single clip. The lighting definitely helped for each arena.

So many positive things man. I'm excited. EA definitely brought it this year. Your wife knows wassup!!! Looks like I'll be fighting to find the time to play this and 2k10.
Don't forget the Oracle in Oakland where Devin took and made that jumper.... the signs stood out as they appear closer in depth than the others
Old 08-07-2009, 10:58 PM   #144
MVP

OVR: 30

Marcus and co, u guys are doing a phenomenal job with this game, PERIOD, END OF STORY!! Again, those who nitpick just to nitpick, hate and be ridiculously negative, something is wrong witcha. Those with constructive criticism, that's whussup. I no criticisms what so ever of that vid or what u guys are trying to achieve. I got a strong feeling this may be my ONLY basketball game THIS year....yet I do like 2K. Eh, it is what it is. EA, u got my money because I don't doubt that after seeing all I have seen and more to come THEN getting to play the demo, my $60 plus tax will find it's way to the store and purchase Live 10 when it actually comes out. Nuff...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »