Home

NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA LIVE 10 Dribble Moves Video

All I can say is WOW. This wait is drivin me crazy!!!!!!!!!! We D-Rose left the defender and came back and the crowd ooohhhed and ahhhh. Not even from a 2k or live perspective but a basketball fan perspective....u guys have done a great job from the looks of it. Way to improve. Everyone on the Live team should be proud because the stills alone are better than last year...lol.... this is a good year for sports games.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #130
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
not a nitpick bro, no worries. We were in PRO difficulty. Everything's easier (including collisions)
stephenson,

This is not a nitpick, but just an observation, it even happend in 2k and bugged the hell out of me in that game too.

on dribble drives after the defensive player leaves his man to come help, your offensive teamte always just stands there and never creates an opening to recieve a pass or get in better position for a rebound should there be a miss.

I knwo you said its on PRO difficulty but this shouldnt really be a difficulty related thing, perhaps offensive awareness should dictate where the off ball players go when thier man leaves them.. pau gasol (high IQ player) for instance should have been right in front of the rim after that drive by kobe when thompson left him..(or atleast aggressivly moved to "get open"... again im NOT nitpicking.

just an observation...

the video is amazing though.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 7

That was swine-flu sick!! Can't wait for Oct. 6
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #132
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
as far as I know all of those guys have quick first steps.
LeBron really doesn't, but I'm sure people assume he does

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
that makes sense.

never mind my comments then (unless you think they apply)

like kg guard varejao so closely at the three point line.
That's a problem IMO. I really hope that'll change in higher difficulties. Defenders should sag off when their man is that far out of his range whether he has the ball or not
Old 08-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #133
Rookie

Blazix's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
stephenson,

This is not a nitpick, but just an observation, it even happend in 2k and bugged the hell out of me in that game too.

on dribble drives after the defensive player leaves his man to come help, your offensive teamte always just stands there and never creates an opening to recieve a pass or get in better position for a rebound should there be a miss.

I knwo you said its on PRO difficulty but this shouldnt really be a difficulty related thing, perhaps offensive awareness should dictate where the off ball players go when thier man leaves them.. pau gasol (high IQ player) for instance should have been right in front of the rim after that drive by kobe when thompson left him..(or atleast aggressivly moved to "get open"... again im NOT nitpicking.

just an observation...

nice observation didnt notice that
Old 08-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 6

Did you guys see Scal's reaction to rose crossing over rondo? the third bench guy from the left. He is like whatever man, lol. I love it. By the way, just adding the ohhs from the crowd makes the game that much better and authentic. Thanks EA
Old 08-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #135
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
stephenson,

just an observation...

You'll see some of this. I just can't talk about it b/c we'll have nothing to talk about!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #136
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm968
Did you guys see Scal's reaction to rose crossing over rondo? the third bench guy from the left. He is like whatever man, lol. I love it. By the way, just adding the ohhs from the crowd makes the game that much better and authentic. Thanks EA
The atmosphere is there this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »