Home

Madden NFL 10 Announces AFL Legacy Pack, Screenshots and Video Available

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Announces AFL Legacy Pack, Screenshots and Video Available within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2009, 09:54 AM   #385
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 10 Announces AFL Legacy Pack, Screenshots and Video Available

1 more week can't wait for this pack. Never expected this kind of DLC for only like 7 bucks.

*1960’s-style presentation elements.

*Referees don the orange striped AFL uniforms (I love the fugly zebras)

*official AFL markings and logos decorate the field, and more – all while featuring a retro football card-like user interface and classic film grain broadcast camera (presentation, nice touch as well)

*The eight original AFL teams will be represented by name and wear (this is very cool)

*The 15 AFL Legacy Game matchups during the 2009 NFL regular season will include the Legacy Pack presentation in the offline Franchise mode (nice touch)

*Relive some of the greatest moments in AFL history with all-new Madden Moment (love Madden moments)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2009, 10:02 AM   #386
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
1 more week can't wait for this pack. Never expected this kind of DLC for only like 7 bucks.

*1960’s-style presentation elements.

*Referees don the orange striped AFL uniforms (I love the fugly zebras)

*official AFL markings and logos decorate the field, and more – all while featuring a retro football card-like user interface and classic film grain broadcast camera (presentation, nice touch as well)

*The eight original AFL teams will be represented by name and wear (this is very cool)

*The 15 AFL Legacy Game matchups during the 2009 NFL regular season will include the Legacy Pack presentation in the offline Franchise mode (nice touch)

*Relive some of the greatest moments in AFL history with all-new Madden Moment (love Madden moments)
Agreed. I am itching to get this DLC.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #387
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Agreed. I am itching to get this DLC.
Yeah, me too, but only if we can use the AFL presentation for non-AFL play now games.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:50 AM   #388
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I want those AFL Raiders jerseys too, but I really only play online franchise. Are these playable in that mode? And are they available for online unranked matches? I watched the video advert but couldn't tell from it.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #389
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Did anyone see the special on the AFL last night on Showtime? It was very good. I think Pt. 2 is next week.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #390
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Autumn Wind
I want those AFL Raiders jerseys too, but I really only play online franchise. Are these playable in that mode? And are they available for online unranked matches? I watched the video advert but couldn't tell from it.
I don't want say "yes" for sure, but I believe there is an option to turn on the AFL broadcast style for any game.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #391
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Autumn Wind
yeah they can be used online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #392
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmnm247
And obviously customers coming back is not their concern, which is why they are charging for things that should be options in the game disc. They know you HAVE to come back which is why they bought the license in the first place. However now you see their sales are declining which means some people aren't buying into the BS they spew year after year. I might have to join them next year the way this is going...
No - no you don't. You can play 2K5 with updated rosters (I did up until last year), you could play APF 2k or play another game entirely. If you are this unhappy with a common practice (DLC) - I suggest you do voice your disagreement by not purchasing. Because DLC aint going away - and everyone is doing it (including 2K).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »