Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Bring Your 'A' Game - The Adidas Live Run

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Bring Your 'A' Game - The Adidas Live Run within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: adidas LIVE Run Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Now, can you kick an un-cooperative player off the squad?
I'll have to look into that as I don't remember. I'll get to you on that.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenge24
so club games with nba teams are gone, only unranked will offer that option?
Yes that's how it is this year. One of the biggest problems with OTP clubs with NBA teams was everyone was racing to play with a team's superstar player. With LIVE Run that problem has been alleviated and you can play a clubs' games with your favorite NBA superstar.

Regular OTP with NBA teams is still in LIVE 10 but NBA teams will not be featured in clubs this year.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Is there an offline mode for this?
There is no offline mode for this, it's strictly online squad based this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #12
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Im really feeling this mode although I wish you could do this with created players... this is tight. Love the squad records and awards and how the season re-ups every month. Thank you for the rooms within squads because that annoyed me in nhl 09 especially if you are in a big club. Web support is nice, adding players to your team and viewing stats and highlights is tight. Now I know customizing is tied to Adidas players aka (Adidas live run) but it would be nice to have unlockables for the top teams at the end of the current season to use the next season. Things like shoes, jerseys, and accessories (DLC would be sick for this to). Stupid licensing issues lmao......But Yea im on this day one...I just hope all nba players are included and not just stars . I wanna run with my boy Mike Miller lol.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #13
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

DEFINITELY want a "Be A Pro" type offline mode. PLEASE consider a mode like that for 11.

I really want to see something in Live like the EASHL in NHL. Creating your very own player, editing his look, size, appearance, position, etc... Ranking him up through games by earning EXP or a similar rating points distribution system. Throw in some team creation where you can select the logo for your team and edit its color and select the style of jersey your team wears...

This mode sounds great. Hopefully, its not a nightmare with ball hogs and unsportsmanlike players. I really hope you guys build on it for 11.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

IS there gonna be any limits on how many players per squad?
Old 09-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #15
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

That feature is looking fantastic. It should add alot of replay value.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2009, 09:33 PM   #16
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
DEFINITELY want a "Be A Pro" type offline mode. PLEASE consider a mode like that for 11.

I really want to see something in Live like the EASHL in NHL. Creating your very own player, editing his look, size, appearance, position, etc... Ranking him up through games by earning EXP or a similar rating points distribution system. Throw in some team creation where you can select the logo for your team and edit its color and select the style of jersey your team wears...

This mode sounds great. Hopefully, its not a nightmare with ball hogs and unsportsmanlike players. I really hope you guys build on it for 11.
Same thing I was hoping for but.....Gameplay really needed an overhall I hope they look out for us in 11' and I still aint picked up my NHL 10....but yea we need a NBA League...drop the adidas license have customizable home courts and a huge creation system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »