Home

EA Reveals December DLC Pack For Fight Night Round 4 (Press Release)

This is a discussion on EA Reveals December DLC Pack For Fight Night Round 4 (Press Release) within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2009, 01:13 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: EA Reveals December DLC Pack For Fight Night Round 4 (Press Release)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdad
Did it impact your feedback? If not it's all good. LOL
Laugh all you want but I bought FNR4 for $49 sold it for $49 2 months later and will rebuy it for $20 .
Which will save me $45 on a game I wasnt playing anyways .
I apply these tactics in all my monies strategies and thats how I retired at 37 .
I make EVERY penny work and Im not obsessed by it but $$$ = FREEDOM
Its not always how much you make its what you do with it
Old 11-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #58
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
Laugh all you want but I bought FNR4 for $49 sold it for $49 2 months later and will rebuy it for $20 .
I apply these tactics in all my monies strategies and thats how I retired at 37 .

Brilliant. And that last line is good sig material!
Old 11-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #59
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Wasn't laughing at you, just giving you a hard time because I wish I would have pulled that off. It was an excellent move and I thought it was a hell of a business deal. BTW, I wouldn't mind chatting with you about your business acumen if you don't mind.

PSN: Sixty5South

Last edited by 65South; 11-09-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
Wasn't laughing at you, just giving you a hard time because I wish I would have pulled that off. I thought it was a hell of a business deal. BTW, I wouldn't mind chatting with you about your business acumen if you don't mind.
Im no finnacal wiz crap im too lazy to even spell it correctly.
Christ I never made over $55,000 a year but I managed every penny dont get me wrong I always bought what I wanted new goalie gear every year and sold the old ones for basically a switch prices do to alot of lazy people out there .
Just like the controller if they took their time like me they would have found a buy new one like I did for $35 I was amazed ?
But I didnt buy stupid things like $8 coffee at Starbucks 7 days a week .
The only thing I cant get around is health insurance lol.
I have a few tricks but most are common sense do I really need that ?
Makes me sick so much waste its seems the more people make the more they spend on things they dont need and this whole generation passed this on to their kids ( nobody works or saves for anything anymore just instant gratifacation.
You see I was doing what people are now forced to do now 24 years ago live within your means and if possible make your money while your young and you gotta keep up with the Gov taxes changes and now they wanna try and find and Tax US investers overseas accounts cant believe they havent taxed the internet sales yet ?
Funny story when I bought my first Townhome they said I couldnt apply for a loan but I had $144,000 in cash ,CDs.
Them you have no credit cards, no ? my brother in debt from school had 3 cards 75,000 debt had better credit.
Them how did you buy your car , me cash , how did you do this ,Cash .
So I said get lost and bought the place cash .
Its amazing how companies do anything to get your money ,
Now reverse mortage and now layaway plans
Bottom line is if I dont have the $$$ I dont buy it and remember nobody should care more about your finances ect than YOU nothings ever easy so count on yourself not other people , take the time and learn , never had to call a repairman in my life.
Slow and steady for me , I never wanted too rule the world or be greedy just happy .
Dont wanna sidetrack the thread anymore, sorry OP

Last edited by dorismary; 11-09-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Christ I never made over $55,000 a year but I managed every penny dont get me wrong I always bought what I wanted new goalie gear every year and sold the old ones for basically a switch prices do to alot of lazy people out there .
Just like the controller if they took their time like me they would have found a buy new one like I did for $35 I was amazed ?
Makes me sick so much waste its seems the more people make the more they spend on things they dont need and this whole generation passed this on to their kids ( nobody works or saves for anything anymore just instant gratifacation.
You see I was doing what people are now forced to do now 24 years ago live within your means and if possible make your money while your young and you gotta keep up with the Gov taxes changes and now they wanna try and find and Tax US investers overseas accounts cant believe they havent taxed the internet sales yet ?
Funny story when I bought my first Townhome they said I couldnt apply for a loan but I had $144,000 in cash ,CDs.
Them you have no credit cards, no ? my brother in debt from school had 3 cards 75,000 debt had better credit.
Bottom line is if I dont have the $$$ I dont buy it and remember nobody should care more about your finances ect than YOU nothings ever easy so count on yourself not other people , take the time and learn , never had to call a repairman in my life.
Slow and steady for me , I never wanted too rule the world or be greedy just happy .
I feel you.

I going to pick it up for 15 bones later day in Boston.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #62
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
On that note; The new DLC and Patch are lookin pretty hot for FNR4!!

LOL
Old 11-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdad
On that note; The new DLC and Patch are lookin pretty hot for FNR4!!

LOL
Im still waiting my ps3 repair but I just wont have much time yet for it .
Just an amazing game seeing all the old greats and though I enjoyed the sticks Ill be using buttons do to wear and tear on my controller .
Old 11-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #64
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Danm! Now I have to count on someone not knowing about the price drop to sell this for a decent price.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »