Home

NHL 10 Roster Update 7 and Tuner Set 1.03 Available, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NHL 10 Roster Update 7 and Tuner Set 1.03 Available, Post Impressions Here within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #105
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: NHL 10 Roster Update 7 and Tuner Set 1.03 Available, Post Impressions Here

I've been losing a lot since downloading the new tuner set. I don't know if it's just a losing streak or if the tuner is really effecting my season. I can't seem to score goals anymore, and the CPU gets a lot of shots on goal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2010, 11:05 AM   #106
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu_gb23
I've been losing a lot since downloading the new tuner set. I don't know if it's just a losing streak or if the tuner is really effecting my season. I can't seem to score goals anymore, and the CPU gets a lot of shots on goal.
That's always a good thing. I wouldn't want it the other way around.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #107
NHL 13 Developer

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapdinger69
I played one game in my BAGM with the new patch and it was going well. I liked the flow. There was a really tough fight for the puck going on from corner to corner for awhile and then passed into the slot for a goal. It felt rewarding, i really was fighting the AI. Then a few minutes later it froze! i never had NHL 10 freeze on me!
It is unlikely the freeze had anything to do with the tuning update (by definition no new code was added) but if you have it happen again let me know. Was there an identifiable action that it froze on, e.g. you or the CPU just triggered a shot/pass/poke/hit/etc. ?
Old 01-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 1

So stupid EA taking away the pass block effectiveness but not fixing the glitch wrap around. The only way to defend it is now gone. I love playing people who consistently only do wrap-arounds the whole freakin game and win because there is no good defense to it now. Stop catering to the glitchers EA. Add a decent feedback system similar to 2K to we can weed out the people who are glitchers when we play.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:32 PM   #109
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshirt_EA
It is unlikely the freeze had anything to do with the tuning update (by definition no new code was added) but if you have it happen again let me know. Was there an identifiable action that it froze on, e.g. you or the CPU just triggered a shot/pass/poke/hit/etc. ?
the AI was about to pin my teammate to boards thats all i remember
Old 01-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #110
Pro

emericaridr11's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres1985
So stupid EA taking away the pass block effectiveness but not fixing the glitch wrap around. The only way to defend it is now gone. I love playing people who consistently only do wrap-arounds the whole freakin game and win because there is no good defense to it now. Stop catering to the glitchers EA. Add a decent feedback system similar to 2K to we can weed out the people who are glitchers when we play.
unfortunately this is a video game so there will always be people that find exploit goals you just cant get a video game perfect I agree they should fix the wrap arounds but you have to be thankful that everyone at EA continues to try to make there customers happy thats why I love EA always striving to make the game better thats why i buy their games they cater to the consumer (us)
Old 01-30-2010, 04:02 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by emericaridr11
unfortunately this is a video game so there will always be people that find exploit goals you just cant get a video game perfect I agree they should fix the wrap arounds but you have to be thankful that everyone at EA continues to try to make there customers happy thats why I love EA always striving to make the game better thats why i buy their games they cater to the consumer (us)
I agree there will always be people exploiting the game. But I still have yet to hear from them why they can't incorporate a feedback system. Let us police the game ourselves, we should be given the option the type of opponent we want to play. All I'm asking for is a solid way to separate the clowns from the people who play legit. 2K had this down years ago. There was a feedback system and you could tag people as using exploits. It was very effective.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2010, 04:28 PM   #112
Pro

emericaridr11's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres1985
I agree there will always be people exploiting the game. But I still have yet to hear from them why they can't incorporate a feedback system. Let us police the game ourselves, we should be given the option the type of opponent we want to play. All I'm asking for is a solid way to separate the clowns from the people who play legit. 2K had this down years ago. There was a feedback system and you could tag people as using exploits. It was very effective.
that sounds like a great idea they should have that

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »