Home

Albert Pujols MLB '10: The Show Screenshot OS Exclusive

This is a discussion on Albert Pujols MLB '10: The Show Screenshot OS Exclusive within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2010, 02:49 PM   #121
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Albert Pujols MLB '10: The Show Screenshot OS Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
And thats a bad thing because?
Its not a bad thing the game looks good. Nemeis hit on it already, this is why I want to see a video instead of pics. I'm past the pic stage, you can't gauge anything with pics, they don't translate well in this generation. Texture quality is lost when you look at the pics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2010, 02:53 PM   #122
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Because he didn't age one year later. That's obvious.
Well he is a year older and gravity should be taken into account. He needs more wrinkles.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:47 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Albert Pujols MLB '10: The Show Picture OS Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
Wow! Nice, cant wait to intentionally walk him in my Cubs Franchise
HAHA. Same here, bro. Intentional walk FTW!
Old 01-30-2010, 04:27 PM   #124
Banned

OVR: 2

I really love everyone at SCEA for the hard work they do everyday, and the passion they deliver in their product. It is unfortunate that someone had to disgrace their work of art. And Knight- I love ya...but you should have known better then to egg him on.

Now, speaking of work of art. I have been playing video baseball games since the very first baseball game on Atari. Yes many, many years. I have played every single baseball game ever made for Atari, Sega, Nintendo, Playstation, Xbox, etc. The SHOW is without a doubt the best looking, and playing baseball game ever made. Period. Nothing can or will ever compare. Not even if EA could come out with a new game. It would take them years to even get close- while The Show is already at it's best, and now they can just add on. The majority of the player faces are truly astonishing. I just hope as much effort goes into every single player in the game perhaps this year.

I noticed on some guys they look really good, while the big stars are beyond spot on. I would like to see every player on my team the Indians with that much detail in the face as Pujols. I would like to see how close Matt Laporta, and Luis Valbeuna look this year to their real life counterparts. I hope they are spot on as well. I am looking forward to seeing also Manny Acta walk to the mound to relieve my starters.

2010 should be a HUGE year for the Show, for every single year they always TOP their product unlike others before it. So by word of mouth many others have gone out to get a PS3 just for this game alone. I know that is why I bought one years back. The SCEA guys deserve a huge round of applause and pat on the back- especially Russell. He does do more then anyone else on this board to keep us informed and to bring us pics like this and such...the least people can do on this board is appreciate and respect everything these guys do even if it's just a joke, think about it perhaps- " wow- how would these guys feel about this if I do this to their picture? " Just think before anyone says or posts anything- simple. I had to speak my mind sorry.

Tribelifer
Old 01-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #125
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
The po photoshop pic is not funny at all I stick my neck out to get that pic approved for you guys and this is what happens. It's hard enough to get photos approved when Cut sees this I'm not sure hell be happy to see it. Those pics on Monday are not happening anymore.
I say Jdurg needs a .

Because there's one bad apple the rest of the tree still has some good ones! I'll take PMs of the pictures but please...I need to feed my baseball addiction...MLB network just isn't enough... [I'll assume Nem was purely joking about that Braves comment. ]

Also, Nem I see what you're saying in the detail to the jerseys from '09 and '10 as it's really improved...it does look more like cloth that that "silky painted" feeling so nice point. There's little crevices in the armpits for the jersey and some other places which really has nice touch to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #126
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

lol...the hypocrisy of some people in this forum.

Anyhow, I had a hard time telling much apart other than the obvious accessory colors. I trust the report from all the guys who've seen the game in action though. I'm looking forward to seeing this in motion (hopefully with a good glimpse of the presentational elements to boot).

Hopefully things will cool down over the weekend and we'll see those other pics too. If not, there will be plenty to see in the coming weeks, I'm sure.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:42 PM   #127
Rookie

OVR: 4

Most of the changes we will see will come with RTP, broadcast camera, hit variety, fielding, and stadium improvements....but anyone can see the raised lettering and logo on the uni. That will go great lengths in improving the player visuals, just certain small things like this will be amazing. Can we please stop requesting video, I think weve done enough...Id just be happy seeing stadium and shadow enhancement.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:18 PM   #128
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffery 09
Most of the changes we will see will come with RTP, broadcast camera, hit variety, fielding, and stadium improvements....but anyone can see the raised lettering and logo on the uni. That will go great lengths in improving the player visuals, just certain small things like this will be amazing. Can we please stop requesting video, I think weve done enough...Id just be happy seeing stadium and shadow enhancement.
What is all this talk about raised lettering?

It really looks the same to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »