Home

MLB '10: The Show Debuts on GameTrailers TV Tonight, New Screenshots Available

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Debuts on GameTrailers TV Tonight, New Screenshots Available within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Debuts on GameTrailers TV Tonight, New Screenshots Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
I was hoping this would be irrelevant with a demo in our hands, but such is not the case.

PS Store just updated...

Yeah, I've been waiting all week hoping the demo will be out. Already a week late on last years demo. Kind of slack!

I don't know what I will do now as I have given 09 to a friend in anticipation of the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: MLB '10: The Show Debuts on GameTrailers TV Tonight, New Screenshots Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandu8
Yeah, I've been waiting all week hoping the demo will be out. Already a week late on last years demo. Kind of slack!

I don't know what I will do now as I have given 09 to a friend in anticipation of the demo.
Once I saw the post about the preview on Gametrailers and the handful of new pics on the PS blog I knew it wasn't coming...they have it all figured out...first pics, then videos will start coming in, and THEN the demo next week...
Old 02-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 10

yes, it is very disappointing with no demo today. No real word on anything to do with sounds of the show in 3 weeks either, but nothing can be done about it, out of any of our hands.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 21

after reading "MLB '10: The Show Debuts on GameTrailers TV" title I kinda thought that it would be weird if it was debuting tonight on T.V. but most of its fans would have been playing the Demo for most of the afternoon through midnight.

although I was still hoping
Old 02-12-2010, 12:04 AM   #45
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

How exactly is he holding it in his palm when he only has 2 fingers on it? It appears those 2 fingers are getting ready to grip the ball so he can make the throw. Looks totally believable to me. And no, I'm not sure why I'm expending energy trying to argue a point such as this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
Yeah but the tips of his fingers aren't gripping the ball. Looks like he's trying to throw a palmball
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2010, 12:36 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 28

Watching Spike now...
Old 02-12-2010, 12:37 AM   #47
Jedi Master

Rob_NYY's Arena

OVR: 21

Ha! I love it. My Spike TV is all of a sudden all messed up. All I get is audio! This started about 30 seconds before GameTrailers TV started.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:44 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_NYY
Ha! I love it. My Spike TV is all of a sudden all messed up. All I get is audio! This started about 30 seconds before GameTrailers TV started.
That sucks man, your not missing anything right now, just Splinter Cell on at the moment.

All hail to Smart girls, they are the best in bed according to Manswers
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »