Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Not to sound incredibly Nit Picky but Arodys Vizcaino is both on the Braves and Yankees rosters whilst he should just be on the Braves roster.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #170
Banned

InSainn's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Old 04-06-2010, 11:50 PM   #171
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by InSainn
You realize that was a joke right? lol
Honestly, with all the claims of fakes, I could certainly believe it was real....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2010, 11:52 PM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
Do the rosters you guys have Ryan Westmoreland on your rosters? I can't find him on the Sox.
It doesn't look like he's in. He must have gotten overlooked because he's on medical leave after having brain surgery a week or two ago.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:53 PM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 1

I dont have access to my ps3 at the moment...Could somebody tell me who the cubs top rated minor leaguers are??

Like Vitters,Starlin Castro,Casher....

Thanks very much...
Old 04-06-2010, 11:59 PM   #174
Rookie

OVR: 1
Great job getting the rosters out guys! Cant wait to start my cubs franchise. Maybe i can do better than they did day one.

That being said, i had to make a number of tweaks to your Cubs roster to make it as accurate as possible. First off, Angel Guzman (Out for the season) should be moved down to the minors and replaced with Esmalin Caridad on the MLB Roster. Mitch Atkins (Optioned to Minors) should be replaced by James Russel on the MLB roster, who actually got some work in on opening day. He needs to be added to the 40 man roster first, see below.

The 40-man roster also was a little off. The players on the left should be removed from the 40 man roster and replaced with the players on the right.

Jose Rosario (RP) - James Russell (RP)
Josh Vitters (3B) - Rafael Dolis (SP)
Casey Lambert (SP) - John Gaub (RP)
Dae Eun Rhee (SP) - Marcus Mateo (CP)
Chad Fox (RP) - Blake Parker (CP)
Hak Ju Lee (SS) - James Adduci (CF)
Bobby Scales (3B) - Wellington Castillo (C)
Ryan Flaherty (3B) is the odd man out. The current 40-man roster only has 39 players on it.

Once again guys, thanks for the work! I might wait for the pitch edit though, who knows.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:02 AM   #175
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8
Icon14 Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
hey Knight/Ridin...David Weathers is on Cincy for some reason fyi (don't know if he's back on mil or if he retired) ROFL...we could use him this year actually...
he should be on the brewers. no clue why hes on the reds in the roster. but no complaints from me, A+++ roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 12:04 AM   #176
Banned

InSainn's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metman
Great job getting the rosters out guys! Cant wait to start my cubs franchise. Maybe i can do better than they did day one.

That being said, i had to make a number of tweaks to your Cubs roster to make it as accurate as possible. First off, Angel Guzman (Out for the season) should be moved down to the minors and replaced with Esmalin Caridad on the MLB Roster. Mitch Atkins (Optioned to Minors) should be replaced by James Russel on the MLB roster, who actually got some work in on opening day. He needs to be added to the 40 man roster first, see below.

The 40-man roster also was a little off. The players on the left should be removed from the 40 man roster and replaced with the players on the right.

Jose Rosario (RP) - James Russell (RP)
Josh Vitters (3B) - Rafael Dolis (SP)
Casey Lambert (SP) - John Gaub (RP)
Dae Eun Rhee (SP) - Marcus Mateo (CP)
Chad Fox (RP) - Blake Parker (CP)
Hak Ju Lee (SS) - James Adduci (CF)
Bobby Scales (3B) - Wellington Castillo (C)
Ryan Flaherty (3B) is the odd man out. The current 40-man roster only has 39 players on it.

Once again guys, thanks for the work! I might wait for the pitch edit though, who knows.
Is Chad Fox even still in the organization? I really hope not, dude needs to hang up the cleats...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »