Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Drew Brees and the Saints

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Drew Brees and the Saints within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Drew Brees and the Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Do you know if it has been confirmed that there won't be no restyling to the scorebar and consequently no real network integration?
Hasnt been confirmed. Its not a good sign that its not in there yet though. Unless they are gonna throw a curve ball at us and at it all in later down the line and introduce it.

It is kinda hard to believe that they would allow NCAA to blow them away in the presentation department though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 05:23 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Can you guys tell me whats wrong with the running animation? I thought it looked the best its ever looked and was similar to APF 2k8's. If you're all complaining about the high knee run, thats a move performed on the right thumbstick with the new Dual-Analog Control. Pulling it back makes your player run straighter up and brings his knees higher. That makes it harder to bring the ball carrier down from an angle like from behind. But, it also can get your ball carrier killed if hit from the front.
I thought it looked fine too, maybe they can move the legs fast when Bush is top speed but besides that it was much better than last years.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Hasnt been confirmed. Its not a good sign that its not in there yet though. Unless they are gonna throw a curve ball at us and at it all in later down the line and introduce it.

It is kinda hard to believe that they would allow NCAA to blow them away in the presentation department though.
I agree and that really baffles me.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:54 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 1
i love the Intro....they just need to add some stadium sound and crowd noise because it sounds like they are in a vacant building
Old 04-23-2010, 05:56 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 8

some more footage on ign looked good
Old 04-23-2010, 06:13 PM   #30
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647

correct me if I am wrong but NCAA Basketball still had an option for Generic presentation right? so its not a far stretch to think the other titles would follow suit. as such, i am sure NCAA football will have generic with the espn presentation.

Not saying that Madden will or should but I dont think the case is closed just yet
Old 04-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I don't think so. You could choose between CBS and ESPN, but I don't remember generic presentation in 10.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 07:08 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 24

With the exception of Gus, it still doesn't look any different than 10.

I'm not sure that I'll be picking this up on Day One like last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »