Home

UFC 2010 Undisputed Demo Available, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on UFC 2010 Undisputed Demo Available, Post Impressions Here within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2010, 03:13 AM   #129
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: UFC 2010 Undisputed Demo Available, Post Impressions Here

Got my code just a minute ago, took me two minutes to register and get my code. Simple. But I was getting pissed because the download would never start and kept saying pending. Left it there for a few minutes and now it's 10%. Going pretty fast so far. Will report back with my impressions.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:17 AM   #130
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trockz2000
earvgotti, push up with the RS and to the side. a quarter movement. either up to side or down to side.

I tried that. It seems like they changed the mount up position this year because I looked on the Action List while I was postured up a bit(but he was still holding my head) and it didnt have any buttons available to posture up any further. So im assuming thats as far as you can go.

Unless im doing something wrong. Has anyone else got the Mount Top position they had in 2009 yet??
Old 04-30-2010, 03:19 AM   #131
Rookie

godylla's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
I tried that. It seems like they changed the mount up position this year because I looked on the Action List while I was postured up a bit(but he was still holding my head) and it didnt have any buttons available to posture up any further. So im assuming thats as far as you can go.

Unless im doing something wrong. Has anyone else got the Mount Top position they had in 2009 yet??
It is different this year. If you are patient and bide your time and pick your shots you will posture up further, and further allowing you to drop bigger and stronger punches rather than doing one transition and automatically being in the full posture and raining down hard punches.

"Don't give up, don't ever give up."
- Jimmy V.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2010, 04:51 AM   #132
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Thai clinch is LB + RS forward and then the minor transistion.

There's a bbbuuuuuuulllllllllllll*************** chant.

Presentation aspects seems quite improved,including camera angles. Still not feeling the gameplay.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:16 AM   #133
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
Hows the menu fellas? Easier to navigate and less cumbersome than last year?
Old 04-30-2010, 05:38 AM   #134
Pro

OVR: 9

There isn't much to do in terms of navigating menus but they've definitely cleaned it up and I think it's going to be a much better experience. I got one game in before I had to goto work, took Shogun against Rampage on expert. Back and forth match the entire time, I definitely wanted to see how the leg kicks worked so I went with those the majority of the time. Rampage was winging bombs and taking me down pretty much at will from the clinch. We both dropped each other once in the 2nd round, I haven't gotten the sway down either and paid for it each time I tried to figure it out. 3rd round comes and I notice both fighters moving a lot slower, punches are being thrown slower and now when kicking at Rampage's leg it's starting to buckle and he's limping. I end up winning via uni decision, I really thought I lost because he took me down several times but didn't do much. The scorecard reading is improved but I don't like the end because it puts up the third judges score before Buffer gets to reading it although it didn't matter much because I had won the first two on the scorecard. I believe it was 29-28, 28-27, 29-28.

Definitely loving how you can tell fighters aren't all the same this year, I can't wait to get home and play more.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:01 AM   #135
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Can't say I'm crazy about the game this year. I loved UFC 09. Standup game is improved but still has a long way to go to be on par with FNR4. Probably going to pass on the game this year or at least until it price drops.

I did get a good kick out of Rashad's corner man telling him "don't try the superman punch.. we don't need that bull****" though..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2010, 07:41 AM   #136
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Ok now Machida just RNC my butt.
RNC seems deadlier this year; I wonder if certain submissions really are harder to escape. Machida couldn't sub me with anything other than the RNC, which he did every time he got my back out of mount.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »