Home

UFC 2010 Undisputed Demo Available, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on UFC 2010 Undisputed Demo Available, Post Impressions Here within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #673
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: UFC 2010 Undisputed Demo Available, Post Impressions Here

Has anyone notice tge AI throwing combos or not??? I deleted the demo and all of the vids out are on the lowest level..

Also will the DLC fighters from gamestop be imported to the career mode???

I havent notice that last year
Old 05-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #674
MVP

chicubsfan20's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't know if its me but, whenever I try a submission, I CANNOT get it to work. Is there something I'm missing? Like pressing buttons, or rotating one of the joysticks?

And ontop of that, is there anyway to try and counter a submission?
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 05-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #675
MVP

OVR: 22

I wondered about this too. If I download the GameStop fighters, will they be in career mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 06:42 PM   #676
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am really bad explain stuff but i saw instructional screen explain how to charge subs in 2010,I can't find now but i saw people explaining on forum which a going to paste here

you click and hold right stick for a small period of time (if you hold it too long you'll waste a lot of stamina) and once you release it (and go back to rotating), your fighter will try extra hard to get the submission (hold gets tighter). It's hard to get it to work on the computer because you gas out pretty fast + the cpu's thumbs don't get tired

initiate submission --> Click and hold to charge --> release click to release the charge --> rotate

Using the arm triangle as an example,

when you charge it and let go, he pushes that sucker in deep, then you have to rotate to finish it, but then again while your charging the opponent can be rotating so you probably dont want to charge for to long, idk, im just waiting for people to get off work so i can test it.

Ok you dont need to rotate after for one. Secondly you do click in the stick release right before stamina runs out if poss if it was enough its locks in and your oppenent taps becoming your man-*****. As to who it works best with ive had most success with people with high cardio and strength.

I am going to test it out but i am sure that is going to help with subs.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:47 AM   #677
MVP

chicubsfan20's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck911
I am really bad explain stuff but i saw instructional screen explain how to charge subs in 2010,I can't find now but i saw people explaining on forum which a going to paste here

you click and hold right stick for a small period of time (if you hold it too long you'll waste a lot of stamina) and once you release it (and go back to rotating), your fighter will try extra hard to get the submission (hold gets tighter). It's hard to get it to work on the computer because you gas out pretty fast + the cpu's thumbs don't get tired

initiate submission --> Click and hold to charge --> release click to release the charge --> rotate

Using the arm triangle as an example,

when you charge it and let go, he pushes that sucker in deep, then you have to rotate to finish it, but then again while your charging the opponent can be rotating so you probably dont want to charge for to long, idk, im just waiting for people to get off work so i can test it.

Ok you dont need to rotate after for one. Secondly you do click in the stick release right before stamina runs out if poss if it was enough its locks in and your oppenent taps becoming your man-*****. As to who it works best with ive had most success with people with high cardio and strength.

I am going to test it out but i am sure that is going to help with subs.
It makes pretty good sense. I'll give this a try.
Thanks.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 05-23-2010, 12:46 AM   #678
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

finally got to place this game using other people over at Best Buy. Game is definitely different using other characthers. Using Kimbo, as soon as I got taken down the fight was pretty much over. I couldn't transition or anything for crap.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:18 PM   #679
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
online multiplayer has taken over...

sigh..
ANd that is NOT a good think...

UFC10, while improving in areas...Has taken steps back and simplified...Bad choice.

Prime example of how MP can ruin aspects of a game in order to appeal to a wider audience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »