Home

NCAA Football 11 Demo Arrives June 14th (360) and June 15th (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Demo Arrives June 14th (360) and June 15th (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #129
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 11 Demo Arrives June 14th (360) and June 15th (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-hate-bandwagons
wow you guys sound like little kids with the whole im gonna get my revenge on bama because they stomped colt mccoy out of the title game... ill ask yall this? what if mark ingram got knocked out and texas won... ? yall wouldnt want to deal with all the ******** comments but i guess thats just apart of it,... but me... i took my 32-13 beating like a man and we didnt have carols dunlap in but that wouldnt have made a difference and you dont hear me making excuses like a cry baby... for one i know yall are gonna turn it down to freshman just so you can feel better about yourself... just get over it guys... i mean i understand all of it ive been there before but bama was for real this year and this wasnt the only game bama struggled early in... nick saban is a master of adjustment... as much as i hate to say it... its football and s.h.i.t happens you dont ever know... texas couldve won 45-14 or coly mccoy could have got injured on the very next play... but hey its just a game and this is just an opinion
Nice 1st post???????? WTF

and who is Carols Dunlap?
Old 06-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #130
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-hate-bandwagons
wow you guys sound like little kids with the whole im gonna get my revenge on bama because they stomped colt mccoy out of the title game... ill ask yall this? what if mark ingram got knocked out and texas won... ? yall wouldnt want to deal with all the ******** comments but i guess thats just apart of it,... but me... i took my 32-13 beating like a man and we didnt have carols dunlap in but that wouldnt have made a difference and you dont hear me making excuses like a cry baby... for one i know yall are gonna turn it down to freshman just so you can feel better about yourself... just get over it guys... i mean i understand all of it ive been there before but bama was for real this year and this wasnt the only game bama struggled early in... nick saban is a master of adjustment... as much as i hate to say it... its football and s.h.i.t happens you dont ever know... texas couldve won 45-14 or coly mccoy could have got injured on the very next play... but hey its just a game and this is just an opinion
stong first post. respect for what you said abt florida and texas games!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:19 AM   #131
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
As a buckeye fan I hope they are not in the demo. I will play the demo a lot and don't want to get sick of my team before I get the real game. With that being said I seriously doubt they'll put OSU in the demo. They are still way too hated across the nation for their recent high profile losses. One win against the ducks changes nothing from that perspective.
You must not like your team very much, i mean i use Florida every year an never get sick of them. I cant stand to use another team to be honest,like im turning my back on my team or something lol. Even sense back in the day i have been that way. But i understand where your coming from you just dont wanna get burnt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 04:41 AM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by souljahbill
What demo has ever had more then 2 teams? A lot of wishful thinking going on.
Madden demo did last year cowboys vs giants and cardinals vs steelers
Old 06-02-2010, 04:44 AM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 3
Roll Tide Lets get it BAMA we reloaded no fear saban is hear lol Bama vsTexas is going to be the demo it would be nice to get a few more teams in there though
Old 06-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #134
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I love my team, you must not have any idea how much I play the demo
Old 06-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #135
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I will admit though I play with all sorts of teams. College football has so many different styles of football to me if you only ever use one team you're not getting your money's worth out of the game. It's like buying an RPG and only ever using one class of character. You're just cheating yourself IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 11:59 AM   #136
MVP

OVR: 30
Demo in less than 2 weeks. WOOT!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »