Home

UPDATE: NCAA Football 11 Demo To Feature Ohio St. vs. Miami, 6 Other Teams TBA

This is a discussion on UPDATE: NCAA Football 11 Demo To Feature Ohio St. vs. Miami, 6 Other Teams TBA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #169
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: UPDATE: NCAA Football 11 Demo To Feature Ohio St. vs. Miami, 6 Other Teams TBA

Since Miami and OSU play each other this season, I'm guessing they will go with 3 other great non-conference matchups. So I'm guessing:

* VT vs Boise State
* Penn State vs Alabama
* tossup, but I'll go with LSU vs WVU

I'm probably way off though. Not sure that's shows off a wide enough range of offenses.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:49 PM   #170
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34
Re: NCAA Football 11 Demo To Feature Ohio St. vs. Miami, Screenshots Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
I agree he should remove that picture and it was uncalled for, but I find it funny how you say "typical Bucknut fan" and make a generalization. But when someone does that very same thing about Philadelphia fans, you say it is wrong to do that.

It's not the same, but Danimal said keep it on topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhtfld
I apoligize for posting that but i was serious that they need to have just a few hits that cause careers to be ended in the game, i feel it would add more of a realistic feel to injurys if it actually had serious hits. Some of the hits could be career ending like the hit on tyrone prothro a few year back or some could just take a player out for more than a year but have them be able to be drafted into madden with an imported draft class kinda like Willis Mcgahee.

No problem, man.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:50 PM   #171
Rookie

MiamiPride26's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhtfld
As you can see i am an ohio state fan and i will be the first to admit that you guys should've won but i highly doubt tressell paid the refs. Refs always make mistakes but some are bigger than others but you cant take away how great of a game and how exciting it was.
no i was kidding about the paying the refs off of course i just like to joke around and say that cause it was just a stupid call by that ref and it pretty much won the game for ohio state when they should have lost
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #172
Rookie

MiamiPride26's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/6483719

It was plain and simple. It was a late flag, yet a correct call. They even reviewed it and said that it was still correct.

If you really need to bring that up, Ohio State still can bring up about the non-call on Miami for defensive pass interference toward to the end of 4th. If that was simply called, it would have been over since they can run the clock out making the whole situation unnecessary.

Blame Miami for blowing it on the huge 4th down and long play in OT or not being able to punch the ball in from 1 yard line on 4 shots. Those possessions costs them the game more than anything.
actually it was the wrong call it was supposed to be defensive holding NOT pass interfernce which cost miami 5 more yard then ohio state would have lost the game because it took them 4 plays to get 1 yard
Old 06-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #173
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiPride26
actually it was the wrong call it was supposed to be defensive holding NOT pass interfernce which cost miami 5 more yard then ohio state would have lost the game because it took them 4 plays to get 1 yard
Stop talking about this.

We won.

Get over it.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #174
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

lmao @ this devolving into the same arguments about the fiasco bowl.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:12 PM   #175
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiPride26
You can't say that...the play calls might have ben completely different
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #176
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: UPDATE: NCAA Football 11 Demo To Feature Ohio St. vs. Miami, 6 Other Teams TBA

I'm looking forward to discovering the other 6 teams. Hopefully we get some teams with very unique offensives like Georgia Tech and Texas Tech.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »