Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I downloaded the franchise file, put it on my ps3 fine...I just dont understand how it works, how I choose the team I want to control and ignore the rest of them. thanks.
Huskies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #146
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloia50
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I downloaded the franchise file, put it on my ps3 fine...I just dont understand how it works, how I choose the team I want to control and ignore the rest of them. thanks.

Head to "Profile Association" in your Franchise Menu - select which team you want to control, make sure the rest are set to "No Profile"
Old 06-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_OS
Head to "Profile Association" in your Franchise Menu - select which team you want to control, make sure the rest are set to "No Profile"
thanks, but i still recieve emails from the other franchises...is there any way around this or no?
Huskies
Old 06-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #148
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloia50
thanks, but i still recieve emails from the other franchises...is there any way around this or no?
Hit Triangle to go to email and then hit square when "ALL" is selected to uncheck it. This will uncheck all email notifications for the team your currently have selected.

Cycle through the other teams and repeat.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #149
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Okay just to comment on a couple pitch related things

1. For the guy that says Phil Hughes throws a knuckle curve you are right but I hate the way that pitch breaks in game as it doesn't have the movement that that pitch does for him in real life. 12-6 better fits what he throws break wise
Hi, thank you. after I wrote what I wrote I figured there was a good chance that it was the movement sought for not that pitch name for Hughes.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #150
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
guys...we are not adjusting stamina...if you do not like the edits change them as you see fit or use banzho's program...outside of that all of those suggestions are good guys, Ja and I appreciate them greatly! keep it goin

Observation about clutch ratings for a few pitchers after taking a quick look.

NYY Vasquez: 65. Pettitte is less than him, at 62? btw, Pettitte's SCEA clutch rating was higher than 62, don't remember perhaps much higher... but I don't think it should be set lower than Vasquez. So is Hughes, also at 62 right now btw.

Here's a stamina/clutch breakdown of a few pitchers that looked odd imho.
(i wrote the stamina's the other day, not asking about staminas today)

vasquez 93/65
pettitte 71/62
hughes 61/62
wakefield (for comparision boston) 82/61

most interesting to me is Hughes having low stamina, and clutch matching Pettitte, and vasquez and wakefield having the high stamina, and vasquez' clutch, being over everyone else.

I guess clutch is so subjective, and so can stamina be... but i'd hate to browse around more team rosters and look at more pitcher attributes phew.

when you guys do the pitcher attributes do you have a spreadsheet w/ clutch/stamina columns and sort the whole AL / NL and then eyeball from top to bottom, and make adjustments within all pitchers in the AL and then all within the NL?
Old 06-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #151
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
then eyeball from top to bottom, and make adjustments within all pitchers in the AL and then all within the NL?
I would like to know this, also.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #152
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

from the ps3 brower, when i go to youtube on my ps3 browser its blank but the upload box is fin on my computer, and i cant use vimeo on the ps3 browser it says i need to upgrade to ie 8 on ps3 how do i upgrade the ps3 browser or why is the youtube box empty any help would be appreciated, I' trying to upload highlight vids to my dynasty plase help out with suggestions, I've uploaded 1 vid to youtbube from ps3 broweser in past but dont know what i'm dong wrong

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »