Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2010, 12:12 AM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: "Preliminary" Dynasty Team Ratings

Slingblade, how about you just go away & never come back to this site. Or any other website where you will make the entire fanbase of The University of Alabama look ignorant, obnoxious, a jerk & just down right idiotic.

Rise to Prominence OD League Member
-Duke Blue Devils

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 12:15 AM   #162
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Can you guys please knock it off, or just go and PM flame each other.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:16 AM   #163
Banned

gocards055's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMAJD
Slingblade, how about you just go away & never come back to this site. Or any other website where you will make the entire fanbase of The University of Alabama look ignorant, obnoxious, a jerk & just down right idiotic.
Just ingore him bro. No sense in responding to a fool. Don't get yourself an infraction over him.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:19 AM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 17
Ok, number one, I don't understand why Michigan State is a three star program when teams like UCF are 3* as well. I feel for you Arkansas and Cal fans as well, lol. On to the next issue; why is Michigan rated better than Michigan State? Michigan lost their best player at every defensive position group, and two of their biggest playmakers. DB's lost Warren (and Cissoko) LB's lost Steve Brown, and DL lost Graham (Michigan's best player from last year). Michigan State returns every starter on the DL except the struggling Trevor Anderson, and they return Greg Jones, Eric Gordon, Chris Norman, and Jon Misch (not that good of a player, just noting depth). In the secondary I can't see how it can get worse than Kendall Davis-Clark, who left, and now Johnny Adams and Chris Rucker are back. So why, EA, is Michigan's defense rated better than MSU's? I'm not saying MSU's defense even needs to go up, Michigan's just needs to go down. Offensively I don't think Michigan is deserving of an 89 but I think they are at least in the neighborhood on that one. I like MSU's 89. It fits.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:21 AM   #165
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
RU dropped to 3 stars? We were 4 stars last year.
Rutgers isn't that good. They don't deserve 4 stars. 2 of their wins last year was against Div. 2 schools, and another was a steal against Connecticut. Besides, the stars are based on school prestige, not a reflection of how good the team may be from year to year, case in point why Notre Dame and Michigan have a 6 star rating
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 12:24 AM   #166
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

I find this kind of comical... Iowa State has been 3* for as long as I can remember, and suffered through some pretty weak seasons. Then finally, they get a winning season and a bowl victory under the belts for the first time in a while!

And they fall to 2*. WTF?
Old 06-18-2010, 12:25 AM   #167
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
For everyone complaining about the stars:

The star totals for the team have absolutely nothing to do with how good a team is AT THIS POINT or the numbered ratings; it is purely based on that particular school's prestige and past program history OVERALL.

Think about it: if it were based on how good a team is right now, Notre Dame and Michigan wouldn't be 6 star programs, but the stars are based off of the entire school's history.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:26 AM   #168
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb09red
Lol, Did anyone notice that UCF was overated again , having them as the best con-usa rated team over , ECU and Houston. Guess it helps to have EA in your backyard.
I didn't see their rating. UCF has a good defense this year but the offense should drag down a high rating. I can see them higher than ECU though, the Pirates should be down this year. Houston, SMU, and So Miss should be up there with UCF though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »