Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Tim Tebow Highlights (OS @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Tim Tebow Highlights (OS @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-18-2010, 11:18 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Tim Tebow Highlights (OS @ E3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
Can you post a link with updates or lack thereof of franchise updates? I haven't heard any news about it.
They talked about it last year, about this time, when they were going through what was going to be in 10. I don't have a link. And it really doesn't matter. They removed a feature that was in 6+ years ago and replaced it with a minimalistic and flawed mode. There is no excuse for that.

EDIT: I'm glad you enjoy it (Madden). I'm not against you enjoying it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 11:25 PM   #82
Pro

OVR: 13

i wasn't really talking to you. i was talking to.. some dude with a bunch of iii's in his name that i can't remember.

but i'm glad you're not against me enjoying the game. i don't play madden anymore, cause i'm a skins fan and the team is so different now. it always gets to that point in the offseason. just waiting on ncaa. i don't play the game for perfect cpu interaction or graphics or presentation. i play it because it's the nfl. that's why ea got the exclusive license. suckers like me i guess

i just wanted a link because i thought maybe there was franchise info from this years madden that i hadn't heard that maybe you were basing your argument on.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:27 PM   #83
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

Phil Frazier posted a blog on the Madden site stating that there would be no significant changes to Franchise this year...they're looking into an overhaul for Madden 12. I don't have a link at the moment, but it's on the Madden site. Just minor tweaking.

I'm not sure if that's what you were looking for...if you're looking for a list of franchise updates throughout the years, that's not that.

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 06-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #84
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
Phil Frazier posted a blog on the Madden site stating that there would be no significant changes to Franchise this year...they're looking into an overhaul for Madden 12. I don't have a link at the moment, but it's on the Madden site. Just minor tweaking.
really? wow. that's disappointing.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:31 PM   #85
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
i don't play madden anymore, cause i'm a skins fan and the team is so different now.
Now, I'm excited about this upcoming NFL season cause my Packers have a chance to be a pretty good team this year. That's one of the things that so disappointing about Madden's lack of franchise, and/or franchise flaws. And why I'm a little displeased that there is no competition. Cause this would be a good year for me to have an NFL Licensed game.

I think you can understand my frustration. If there would have been another NFL Licensed game out there, I would be on there site trying to get info. But Madden is the only choice I would have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 11:38 PM   #86
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Now, I'm excited about this upcoming NFL season cause my Packers have a chance to be a pretty good team this year. That's one of the things that so disappointing about Madden's lack of franchise, and/or franchise flaws. And why I'm a little displeased that there is no competition. Cause this would be a good year for me to have an NFL Licensed game.

I think you can understand my frustration. If there would have been another NFL Licensed game out there, I would be on there site trying to get info. But Madden is the only choice I would have.
Definitely man. I'm pretty frustrated as well. Especially reading about this:
http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/06/11...ranchise-modes

I was really excited about the Head Coach guy joining the team. Real bummer. The most frustrating thing is the features they added are more mass appeal, back of the box type things. Gameflow is something I won't use. Simple as that. I call my own plays. I don't care if my games statistically lasts longer than other peoples. What are the other features? Co-op with three people instead of 1? Really? That's a years worth of work. I like the whole locomotion/body lean thing that's in NCAA and Madden this year, but that's not enough. Hardly an update.

EDIT: That said, I'll still buy the game. Cause I enjoy it. I've enjoyed it since 07. It's been lacking, sure, but I still enjoy the game. I buy it cause I love it. It's that simple
Old 06-18-2010, 11:39 PM   #87
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Does not look like a good simulation of the NFL. Look like an arcade game. I am usually hyped for Madden but I don't know this year

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 06-18-2010, 11:43 PM   #88
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Perfection?!?! We will settle for above average at this point but can't even get that.

This video along with the Reggie Bush video is RIDICULOUS. Nothing has changed in terms of ice skating, flats being abused, ridiculous plays, 128382 broken tackles for a QB...nothing.

I mean cmon EA, if you are going to resort to putting out a game like this after yet another year of development then I truly question the talent of the EA Tiburon development team, and I question the decision making of the EA Tiburon management team.

I'm sorry but as customers we don't have to settle for garbage product. These videos look horrible.

There's my constructive criticism.
are you the resident whiner for each Madden thread?

in any event..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »