Home

Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Miami Dolphins and New York Jets

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Miami Dolphins and New York Jets within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #113
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Miami Dolphins and New York Jets

All swagger does is determine how much and to what extent a player celebrates after a big play
Old 06-29-2010, 01:10 PM   #114
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie brown23
it would be hilarious if the jets ended up like the 2006 redskins...
It would be hilarious if the dolphins do what they are supposed to, finish 3rd.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDRZA
Hi *****! All you have is a big mouth. The Jets are a better team than the Dolphins. They were last year and they showed it by going to the conference championship, and they'll show it again this year. In fact, the Pats will be better than Miami this year. You are at best a 3rd place team. Good luck with your battle for the basement with Buffalo.
While the idea of being one step from the bottom of the division makes me cringe as a dol-fan, i have to admit that there isn't a whole lotta room in the AFC for the Fins, Pats, aaand Jets to make the playoffs.....There are simply too many solid-as-a-rock teams in the conference to rely on Wins/Losses as a barometer of a teams' quality.

I think predictions are tough to make this early in the OFF-SEASON, much less anytime before the half-way mark in the season itself.
What we can do however is look to the past to at least orient ourselves for what to expect for the future, and i distinctly remember the dolphins sweeping the jets last year; henne throwing better, making better reads, and outplaying sanchez in those two games alone, at least; the jets getting a free pass into the playoffs from the colts in week 17, from which they then put together an impressive, if improbable, playoff push; etc.....

It's hard to dispute Henne's 79 rating considering how he played last year as a whole, compared to guys like Brady, Manning(s), Brees; i.e. consistent pro-bowl performers. It's almost too easy to dispute Sanchez's 82 rating, again, in comparison to other quarterbacks from last year....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 01:39 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 2

iseen a vid on youtube but it got taken down, so this is all i can get. Sorry i skipped the other teams and just copied my favorite.

Cardinals Player Overall Rating + SPD

QB:
M.Leinart - 75, SPD:54 - His 40 is 4.70 same as Tebow and he got 80 speed.
D.Anderson - 67, SPD:56
J.Skelton- 62, SPD:72

RB:
T.Hightower - 79, SPD:84
B.Wells - 82, SPD:89
J.wright - 69, SPD:82
L.S-Howling - 67, SPD:92
N.Broughton - 57, SPD:83

WR:
L.Fitzgerald - 97, SPD:88
S.Breaston - 80, SPD:91
E.Doucet - 78, SPD:86
A.Roberts - 66, SPD:91
O.Jones - 53, SPD:86

TE:
A.Becht - 76, SPD:60
B.Patrick - 70, SPD:72
S.SPach - 69, SPD:69

LT:
L.Brown - 79

LG:
A.Flaneca - 91
R.Hadnot -72

C:
L.Sendlien - 72
B.claxton - 65

RG:
R.Wells - 80
D.Lutui - 76
H.Johnson - 66

RT:
B.Keith - 74
J.Brigdes - 71

LE:
C.Campell - 86
K.Iwebema - 67

RE:
D.Dockett - 94
A.Branch - 65

DT:
D.Williams - 76 - Rookie of the year?
B.Robinson - 72
G.Watson - 68

LOLB:
C.Haggans - 75, SPD:72
C.Brown - 65, SPD:75

MOLB:
G.Hayes - 85, SPD:72
P.Lenon - 72, SPD:77
M.Beisel - 61, SPD:67
A.Highsmith - 62, SPD:76

ROLB:
J.Porter - 86, SPD:78
D.Washington - 69, SPD:85 - come on?
W.Davis - 60, SPD:72

CB:
D.R-Cromartie - 90, SPD:99
G.Toler - 75, SPD:93
M.Adams - 62, SPD:84
T.Mcbride - 62, SPD:86

FS:
K.Rhodes - 88, SPD:83
R.Johnson - 68, SPD:85

SS:
A.Wilson - 96, SPD:85
M.Ware - 62, SPD: 83 - come on?
Old 06-29-2010, 02:29 PM   #117
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by travon
While the idea of being one step from the bottom of the division makes me cringe as a dol-fan, i have to admit that there isn't a whole lotta room in the AFC for the Fins, Pats, aaand Jets to make the playoffs.....There are simply too many solid-as-a-rock teams in the conference to rely on Wins/Losses as a barometer of a teams' quality.

I think predictions are tough to make this early in the OFF-SEASON, much less anytime before the half-way mark in the season itself.
What we can do however is look to the past to at least orient ourselves for what to expect for the future, and i distinctly remember the dolphins sweeping the jets last year; henne throwing better, making better reads, and outplaying sanchez in those two games alone, at least; the jets getting a free pass into the playoffs from the colts in week 17, from which they then put together an impressive, if improbable, playoff push; etc.....

It's hard to dispute Henne's 79 rating considering how he played last year as a whole, compared to guys like Brady, Manning(s), Brees; i.e. consistent pro-bowl performers. It's almost too easy to dispute Sanchez's 82 rating, again, in comparison to other quarterbacks from last year....
I distinctly remember the Jets having the #1 Defense, and #1 Running game in the league. I also distinctly remember them playing in the conference championship. All that while losing to the lowly dolphins twice. They won't lose both games this year, believe that. Best you can hope for is a 1-1 split, which is the norm.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:52 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7807
im sorry but you lose all credibility to your post when you compare Sanchez with a QB who will retire with most, if not all, of the passing records under his name. i agree Sanchez will be better with an offseason with them, he cant get much worse. if that statement is to be said about NY, than a similar one should be said with MIA with the addition of Marshall and the health of Ronnie/Ricky.
marshall < braylon, holmes, keller, and cotchery.

Last edited by iBlievN5; 06-29-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #119
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDRZA
I distinctly remember the Jets having the #1 Defense, and #1 Running game in the league. I also distinctly remember them playing in the conference championship. All that while losing to the lowly dolphins twice. They won't lose both games this year, believe that. Best you can hope for is a 1-1 split, which is the norm.
Well that's nice in all, just remember the jets went home with the same thing the dolphins and the other 31 teams did. Not a thing.

And besides that's history now and since you guys don't seem to think last years performances should impact today's ratings we might as well forget about last year--its a new year and not everyone thinks the dolphins are destined for third place. Btw, do you remember what happened in 2008? Oh yea, the Fins beat Farve and the jets on the last game of the season to win the division. So a sweep last year, and a beatdown to win the division the year before...this year I think you should expect a sweep and the division title for the fins. It's only gonna get worse for the jets....

You guys don't want to get into a real comparison of the history of the dolphins and jets...we'd get a true understanding of just who the lowly team is...
Old 06-29-2010, 03:52 PM   #120
Rookie

warrior7807's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
marshall < braylon, holmes, keller, and cotchery.
Marsh the only receiver MIA has? with both teams current offensive players...

Marshall > Holmes
Hartline < Edwards
Bess/Cotchery= push
Camarillo > Smith
Fasano < Keller. Hard to compare being one is a Blocking TE and one is a REC TE. but Keller has the makings to be an elite pass catching TE.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »