Home

Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Miami Dolphins and New York Jets

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Miami Dolphins and New York Jets within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Miami Dolphins and New York Jets

Henne is the real deal.
Sanchez, not yet convinced.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:30 PM   #130
Rookie

warrior7807's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
bess is not equal to cotchery. cotchery has had 4 consecutive seasons with 800 yds or more receiving. anyway, holistically the jets have a better core. their top 3 can all start for a plethora of teams, your top 3 can't. only marshall.
notice how i said in the current offensive players. this Means the QB also. Meaning I am taking what NY;s WR have done with Sanchez and Miami's WR's with Henne. I could have explained that better.That is, after all, what we are comparing. Theres no doubt that Cotchery has had a much better career up to this point, but based on the current offensive systems both teams run, they are more equal than anything else.

Last edited by warrior7807; 06-29-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:45 PM   #131
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

Cotchery is a beast...as an NC State alum, I had the pleasure of a year or two of him and Philip Rivers lighting it up...I'd say that he is a much better receiver than he gets credit for. Sure hands, good route running, but he doesn't have elite speed...

Not too sure about Bess, but (call me biased, go wolfpack!) I give the nod to Cotchery...of course, I don't really like the Jets, but...

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 12:10 AM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7807
notice how i said in the current offensive players. this Means the QB also. Meaning I am taking what NY;s WR have done with Sanchez and Miami's WR's with Henne. I could have explained that better.That is, after all, what we are comparing. Theres no doubt that Cotchery has had a much better career up to this point, but based on the current offensive systems both teams run, they are more equal than anything else.
that makes no sense. but w/e you win. go fins, since that's all you want to hear.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:20 AM   #133
Banned

OVR: 15

At first glance, am I the only one that cant figure out Dolphins FB Lousaka Polite is rated 91 and Ricky Williams is only an 87 despite rushing for over 1100 yards and 11 TD's???
Old 06-30-2010, 12:54 AM   #134
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCarver13
Henne is the real deal.
Sanchez, not yet convinced.
What success has Henne had?
Old 06-30-2010, 01:46 AM   #135
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
At first glance, am I the only one that cant figure out Dolphins FB Lousaka Polite is rated 91 and Ricky Williams is only an 87 despite rushing for over 1100 yards and 11 TD's???
I think Ratings are only relevant to their specific position. Essentially it would be like comparing the ratings of a CB to that of a safety. Polite's rating is in comparison to other Fb's, Williams to other HB's.

That being said, I think Williams should be around a 91 92 himself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 02:10 AM   #136
Rookie

warrior7807's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
that makes no sense. but w/e you win. go fins, since that's all you want to hear.
tell me how that doesn't make sense? Why would we compare what Cotch did in 2007 with a completely different team and FO. Other than pointing out the obvious, cotchery had some very good seasons, there is nothing to pull from that to compare the two. I would think that consistency would bring about a better debate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »